Butterflies in the rain

At 12 now, just yesterday I celebrated 12 and officially, how happy I am, ah I got the cell phone that I wanted so much of course lots of sweets, what more could I want. But I will not hide that I am a little irritated because I did not see Marcos my boyfriend,i had not seen him for about a week, maybe I am a little "bitten" but I like him very much, he is very sweet and tender with me. He is a little older, he is 15 but I like him a lot, and his parents are friends with mine.

He called me late in the afternoon and asked to see me, I was so happy, I asked him to come home to pick me up and he accepted. After about an hour he came, he greeted my parents very timidly, they had a little discussion and a lot of doubts about my age mainly, but maybe because he is the son of their best friend they do not seem to be bothered, they just constantly insist on taking care of me.

I took him gently by the hand and went out, he gave me a kiss on the forehead and we started for the park below. It was my favorite place. The light has already fallen, and little by little the small and bright lights of the houses in the background began to appear and flicker timidly. It had a terrific view, from below you could see the sea and from the right the mountains.

The sea was so calm and so dark at the same time so beautiful and bright, I turned and looked him in the eyes, in his eyes I see the sky and the stars together, the sea and the mountain, hell and paradise together, I was lost looking into the eyes It was as if I was walking in the clouds, he took me gently from the waist and kissed me sweetly, he stopped and looked at me in the eyes and continued, his lips rested on mine and I got drunk with his scent I hugged him,he lifted me and leaned on the bench , his kisses lasted a long time, we stopped and held each other 's hands, only that I could see his eyes for me is what I really want.

He hugged me and we left, he took me home and took me to my room, he put me to lay down, he bent down and gave me a sweet kiss on the forehead, he said goodnight to me and left. Ah I was still flying in the clouds and my heart is fluttering. I can still feel his sweet lips on mine, his sweet caresses on my body, his scent, his breath and his eyes, with the thought of getting lost in his eyes even in my imagination, sleep took me so sweet and peacefully.

I open my eyes and look at my cell phone, I have three messages and the time is 12, yes I woke up again at noon, since I do not have school and it is summer, so all I do is sleep and dream that I am in his arms and I sleep there all day.

I open the messages and all three from mom, she writes that my little brother is ill again and that he is in the hospital. I change and run to our neighbor and ask her to take me there, she does not deny me, she takes me there and I see mom in with the little brother and dad with the little ones, I go in the mom and the little one looks crap, so weak and his big round eyes were full of tears, he looked so scared and my heart broke a thousand pieces in that face.
The doctor came and told us that the baby should be transported immediately to a special children's hospital in the capital, three hours from our city, we were all surprised, what would we do, the doctors say he has to stay in the hospital for a month if not all summer yet.

Dad called our aunt Xenia and asked her to accommodate us for as long as needed, she did not refuse but she could not accommodate us all together she did not have rooms and she also has three children, but she told him that he would arrange everything and we go there as soon as we get the little one to the hospital. So we did, the little one would go by ambulance with mom and we went home, packed our bags and left for the children's hospital so fast.

We got there, the little one had already come in and we arranged his papers and everything he needed, we went to the rooms to find him, there I saw babies crying, they were so weak and sad like butterflies they were so fragile like butterflies in the rain, I was very scared , I saw my little brother in the room and above him were two nurses who were trying to take his blood and the little one was crying and full of fear his eyes were dripping and trembling. We bent over this picture but we can not show it, it will scare him even more, after they finished and we went to the room finally we went down with dad and bought a nice, big and white car with remote control and gave it to him, he was so happy my sweetheart, his eyes dried and he shone even for a while again. After we assured him that everything would be fine and that he would get well and that we would go home soon he fell asleep, we said goodbye to mom and started going to our aunt, an hour away from the hospital.

When we finally left, we were all so tired and upset by everything we did not spoke, we just looked into each other's eyes sullen and complaining. We sat in the living room outside in the garden and waited for Aunt Xenia to make the room for us to spend the night there as she said we would have to leave in the morning. She came and told us sweetly, that everything is ready and the boys will sleep together in bed and I on the couch in the living room, I do not mind that at all but I have no appetite to sleep, nor my dad, I saw him sitting all night in the chair in the kitchen and he was constantly thinking what to do, his eyes were constantly watering, my heart broke but we can not do anything but wait for the treatment of the little one and then we would go home and everything would be as before .