ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

I looked over at the woman, the burning feeling slowly disappeared but I felt my neck and saw the dark red blood on my fingers. My blood was always a very dark red, it looked almost black.

The womans body was being transported currently though, two of the creatures placed a white blanket over her body.  

I literally curled up into a ball and cried.

Enyo sighed and muttered somethign to herself but pulled me up by my arm and dragged me deeper into the forest. 

Unluckil though, we soon lost the others. I didn't know where they couldv'e gone until I felt something lightly prick my neck and Enyo muttered again.

"Damnit"

My body suddenly went limp and the last thing I saw was Enyo falling to the ground before someone dragged me away and I was knocked out..... AGAIN.

♡♡♡

I woke up in the forest next to a campfire. A pretty girl was braiding her hair with flowers in it, she didn't look like the Night Shadows....

She had mint green skin and her hair was a dark green, she had what looked like vines crawling up her arms and stopping at her elbow, she wore very little clothing. All that I could see was a little green dress that was decorated with MORE flowers and a vine was tied around her waist. Her eyes were a pretty light blue and she had dark pink lip stick on her top lip. 

"Good morning" 

She told me as I woke up. I looked around, everything was so.... wierd. It seemed to be we were in a town. 

Night Shadows lurked in the forest, I could see them easily in the daytime. 

There were more of creatures that looked like the girl near me but there were other too, they looked like they were made out of water though. 

The water people had dark blue skin with tattoos on their arms. Wherever they stepped in the dirt, the dirt became mud and their hair was made out of...... Water!!

I nearly fell off the log I was sitting on and scraped my hand as I tried to get back on. I winced in pain and the girl stopped braiding her hair and stood up, placing her hand near the ground where she pulled up a plant I had not seen there before and crumpled it up, puttign it on my bloody wounds. 

"Sweety, don't freak out. You are safe here" she told me and smiled warmly. "I'm Minthe and this is Carmen" 

Wait- isn't Minthe that nymph from greek mythology that got stomped by Persephone to make Mint??

I inhaled sharply and looked around for Carmen. Then, an annoyed voice piped up. 

"Look down, Human" I startled again by the voice and looked down at the ground, the FIRE we had been sitting around had a FACE!! A girl jumped out of the fire and even though she left the fire or whatever, it still roared on strong. 

"What the hell is going on!!" I shouted, Minthe and Carmen startled at my sudden outburst and then they whispered to each other, Carmen staying a bit far away from Minthe as they talked. 

"Doesn't she know what we are...?" 

"She was raised as a human"

"Her dad never told her about us!"

"Oh no, then Enyo"

"Goodness, do I have to do this?"

"No, I will. Your too hot-headed. No pun intended" 

They didn't speak quiet enough and I heard their conversation.

I cleared my throat and they looked towards me and then Minthe smiled sweetly. 

"Darling, I think we should tell you something.... " She took a deep breath and then started.

"We are the four elements of nature. There used to be more but they settled down and just.... became one with the earth. They're still here but, they can't take on a human form like us"

I creased my eyebrows as I took this information in, but Minthe was'nt done.

"I am apart of the Earth clan, we take care of all living things EXCEPT humans," She paused "Carmen is apart of the Pyro clan, they take care of fire and destruction" Carmen pouted at the word 'destruction'.

"Well we used to destroy things but now, most fires start because of rogues" Carmen pouted.

Minthe sighed. "Yes, then there is the Aero clan, they take care of the wind and..... air. They also take care of some birds and rainbows but other than that, they keep to wind. The Hydro clan takes care of water and snow." Minthe sighed and then smiled sweetly at me. 

"We all have one ruler. There is also the four seasons, it was once assumed they had a fifth sister but that is just a myth." 

I saw Enyo strut towards us, followed by Colin. She looked angry but pushed Colin infrotn of me. 

"Tell her" she seethed and Carmen and Minthe backed up. I could see steam rising off Enyo's head. Was she secretly apart of the Pyro clan too??? No, she couldn't be. Carmen had tiny fires on the ends of her hair and a large flame mark that glowed on her leg. Enyo didn't even have fire-y hair. 

"I did it." He said with pride and Enyo screamed in fury and pushed him to the ground. 

"That isn't something to be proud of you idiot!" she screamed and I came between them. 

"Wait! What did he do!!" 

"I heard Mint and Carmen tellign you about the Four Elements of Nature....." Enyo seethed. 

"She didn't tell you that they all have one ruling kingdom, with a king I was trying to protect you from!!" 

She yelled and kicked Colin.

"HE is an archangel!! Apart of the ruling kingdom of the Four Seasons!!" 

"Enemies to our kind for no reason!"

I couldn't process this entirely until something just.... clicked. Enyo, Enyo was such an unusual name for one reason..... 

Enyo was the goddess of violent wars, the female counterpart to the god Ares. 

"Your telling me you-"

A bright light burned and everything on Enyo LITERALLY burned off.

Underneath that disguise was a women, she was wearing casual clothes, a shirt and leggings. But she wore a belt, with two grenades, three knives, and a gun. Along with a sash of golden bullets. The thing that struck me though was that she had two horns on her head and a tail trailing behind her. Not a cute doggy tail, a black tail with a point. The common demon tail. 

"I am a demon. Not the goddess, just a demon."

"And you are only just telling me this????!!!" 

"Yes, because I tried to protect you. From that evil man that rules us all."

"The devil?"

"And your father."