♥ Bonus ♥

Hello! River here. 

I want to thank all my readers who have made it to this point.

If you like my book, please help me get it out there and vote, comment, add to your lists, and recommend to others! 

I want to get my book out there and be able to brag to my friends- ER I MEAN GET IT ON THE WATTY AWARDS IF WE COULDDDDD. (Hehehe)

 But currently I am downnnnn lotttttssssss of readers.

So here is how I want to try to get my book up!

*Skip this if you want to*

Comment here on things you like in the story!

Comment here on things you dont like in the story!

Comment here if you voted! (Just say voted)

Comment here if you followed me! (Just say Followed!)

Comment here if you have any feedback!

Comment here if you are a goddamn hater that I need to block and ignore and then say LOL too! 

Thanks! 

Note: If you are disliking my book or would like to write hateful and mean things about it, just stop reading it. Its free to forget about a book. No need to start drama. 

Also, here is a sneak peek at the next chapter. Chapter 4 bc Chapter 3 is being posted with this bonus!

I woke up with a jolt and felt my neck...... it was still intact.

I reached over to my bedside table and turned on the lamp and examined my viens.

Still all there. I had a throbbing headache though so I got up and went for a glass of water.

Our house at 2am was perfect for a horror movie. The lights outside filtered into the house and casted haunting shadows. 

Our long.... endless stairs gave me the thought that someone would chase me soon.....

I turned on the kitchen lights and saw a shadow flash before my eyes. 

Hehehe, Nope. 

I thought to myself and then turned off the light and sprinted up the stairs, locking my door and turning off the light and huddling under my covers. Suddenly, a shadow flitted across from my bed to my bathroom and I FREAKED.

"MY GOD GHOSTS. CANT YOU SEE YOUR GAL IS TIRED???" I yelled at the bathroom when a small, demonic creature stepped out.

And oh ma god I was screwed.

IT WAS FRICKING LINDA. 

MY EVIL MOTHERS (Yes, birth-mother. Not step-mother) CAT. Which meant she was here which meant......

I stomped to the guest room and saw, two demons sitting on the bed, painting each others nails using MY EXPENISIVE NAIL POLISH. 

WEARING MY EXPENSIVE CLOTHES.

USING MY EXPENSIVE SAFETY SCRUNCHIES.

AND RUINING MY MENTAL HEALTH. 

♡♡♡♡