Chapter 12: King

KING

"Who the fuck did this to my brother?" I woke up to Hazel storming around the room. She was wearing her studded Tims and her sweatsuit with her hair in a bun. I looked over at Major, he was on the phone. "Nah, man. He was shot." "I don't know, his stomach." "No he not dead nigga!" He looked over at me, "Oh shit! He up, he up!" Hazel ran over to the door. "My brother woke up! Can I get a nurse or somebody?" She yelled out into the hall. Two nurses and a doctor ran in. They basically pushed Hazel out of the way. She looked at them like what the fuck. They took my IVs and gave me medicine. "You can leave tomorrow, your medicine would be finished and your wound will be healed." The doctor explained to me. I nodded my head and smiled a little. The doctor left out the room, I looked over at Hazel and Major. "Who the fuck did this, King?" Hazel yelled. "Hazel Marie, if you don't shut up yellin', there will be a problem." I say calmly holding my ear. "Sir, I don't know who you're threatening but you need to calm your life." She says wide eyed. "But, Andre did it, he came into my fucking house and him and his niggas jumped me. They knocked Arie out before they shot me. I know for sure he took her with him. I swear to God if he hurt, touch or breathe on her I'ma kill him, his niggas and take all his fucking money." I feel myself getting worked up, my heart started beating fast and the cardiac monitor went faster. "Alright man, calm down. We gone get Arie back and Andre gone get his." Major assured, I calmed down. I heard my phone vibrate on the table by Hazel. She took it out my pocket and looked at it. "It's blocked." she showed me the screen. "Answer it anyway." I said. "Hello?" the room was quiet. "Don't worry 'bout how he doin'. Where the fuck is Arie?" Hazel was getting worked up, he accent was coming out. "You got her right beside you? Give her the phone." She smirked. She put the phone on speaker. "Hazel? Hazel, where's King? Is he dead?" Arie's voice ranged through the phone, she sounded scared. "Baby, I'm right here. Where, he got you at?" I almost jumped out of the hospital bed. "Ouch! Get off my hair, bitch!" Arie couldn't even answer me. "Stop touching me! King! King! I don't know where we at, a trap house somewhere!" she yelled and the phone hung up. I clenched my fist as tight as I could, I could feel myself turning red. "When I fucking find them, Arie Thyda better be how she was when she left or I'm killing every fucking body in there." I snared, I felt a tear roll down my face. "Calm down, man. As soon as you get out tomorrow we'll load the choppas up and go get her." Major tried to calm me. "Aight, man. Can y'all just leave I don't want nobody here right now." I asked them. "Aight man." Major said getting up opening the room door. "Love ya bro." Hazel said walking out with Major behind closing the door.

Man, I miss Arie so much.