Chapter4: Arie

ARIE

So I'm sleeping off the side affects from medicine when King bursts into my room and starts yelling at me.

"YOU ALWAYS FUCKIN' FIGHTIN' ALL THE DAMN TIME!" he yells.

"Get the fuck outta my room King." I say turning over with my covers.

"No! Get yo ass up! We talking about this shit!" he says snatching my cover off of me.

"You bitch!" I yell gettin' in his face.

"Whatcha gon' do? Huh A? Nothin' right? That's what I thought." He yelled in my face.

"STOP YELLING IN MY FACE!" I screamed while pushing him back. He grabbed me by my arms and pinned my on the ground. "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!! I scream and squirm under him.

"Fight me off Arie. Fight me like you do at school." He yells at me tightening his grip.

"King you don't wanna do this again. Don't think just 'cause you can beat me up won't mean I'll hurt yo ass." I say struggling.

"You a lil bitch. Arie." He says getting off of me.

I stand up and look at him like he lost his mind.

"YOU'RE A BITCH!" I yelled and jumped on to his back causing him to fall. He tried to flip me off but he just turned himself over so I can see his face. I started punching him in his face and chest hard as I can. While I'm punching he slaps me off and I fall over and hold my face.

"You made another mistake Arie. What I tell you about hittin' me like that!" he says picking me up and throwing me. I fall and hit my head.

"OUCH YOU BITCH! I HATE YOU!" I scream and hit him in his face. He punched me in my face and made me fall. He tried to hit me while I was down but I kicked him in his face and his lip started bleeding as well as mine had. He grabbed my leg and swung me around until I hit a wall. When I fell I tried to get up but he kicked me. Before he kicked me the last time I bit his leg and he fell. I got on top of him and just punched and slapped and did all the damage I could before he could catch my hands. He grabbed my waist and threw me off.

"I THOUGHT YOU NEVER HIT ME AGAIN KING! YOU SAID YOU WON'T GON' HIT ON ME NO MORE!!" I yelled blocking his punches.

"You said you'd never fight anymore!" he yelled back and slowed his punches.

"King! I'm 17 still in school! You're older than me and you sittin' here acting like you're my fuckin' father!" I yelled at him. At this point we're sitting infront of each other but on separate sides of the room.

"WELL IF YOU WERE'NT SO CHILDISH I WOULDN'T HAVE TO ACT LIKE YOUR FATHER NOW WOULD I!!!" he yelled at me.

"I'M NOT CHILDISH. PEOPLE LIKE TO FUCK WIT ME AND I SHOW THEM NOT TOO! GOD! AND WHY YOU ALWAYS HIGH AND ALWAYS SMOKIN' WEED!! YOU KNOW I'M ALLERGIC!! YOU KNOW I'MA DIE ONE DAY IF YOU KEEP DOIN' THAT SHIT!" I yelled at him and get up and walk to the bathroom.

"Well what do you want me to do?? Huh? You know I sell it! I'm a drug dealer I sell it! You know what it is Arie!" he followed me yelling. I stud there with my arms folded. Looking at him angrily.

"I hate that I love you." I say in a soft tone. Walking past him. He grabs my arm and whipped me around and says "I hate that I love you too." And kissed me for a long time. I broke the kiss and said "I gotta call earlier from..Andre." I trailed off. Andre is my ex, he's a drug dealer on the other side of Compton.

"Why he call you?" King said balling up his fist. "Idk he just said watch ya back and stuff he was like he comin' for me he gon' get me back. But I don't think he gon' do shit." I say making facial expressions like I know he won't 'cause he won't.

"Oh he said that. You want me to go after him.?" He asked.

"No it's cool. He won't mess wit me at school 'cause I told the security he's a stalker and they'll shoot him on sight. and plus I got you so ain't no need to go after him." I say blankly. I hope he doesn't go after him.

"Oh ight." He said going into the kitchen. "What you want to eat tonight?" he yelled as I turned on the tv.

"Tacos!!" I said bouncing up and down.

"You always want tacos." He complained.

"You always ask." I say looking at him.

"Whatever. C'mon so we can get these tacos." He said grabbing his keys.

"I wanna drive." I said pulling at his keys.

"No! Everytime I let you drive you be ready to bust a cap in somebody 'cause they don' cut you off on the road." He said pulling his keys back.

" 'CAUSE! THEY AIN'T DRIVIN' RIGHT! THAT'S NOT MY FAULT!" I yelled yanking his keys from his hand and runout to his car and start it up and beep the horn. "C'mon let's go I'm hungry!" I yell out the window. He came out and got in and we drove off.