Chapter7: King

KING

I can't stop thinking about what Arie told me. It's too much pressure on her like that and all she does is keep it in. Man I sound like a lil bitch. I look over at her and she's leaning up against the window listening to music. We're going to make this drop cross town to some other niggas that work for me. Drug keepers.

"Aye Major you ready?" I call to Major his ass probably half sleep.

"Huh! Oh yeah let's go." Major said getting out the car.

"Ight let me put A in the back just in case something pop off." I said going on A's seatbelt. She started to wake up.

"No. I'm fine. Leave me right here." She groaned

"Are you sure?" I asked her backing up a little

"Yeah I stay up if you want me too." She said.

"Okay." I said backing up out the car giving her the keys. Major and me walked over to the drug keepers.

"Wassup boss. Wassup Major. Y'all got the stuff?" they said dappin' me and Major up.

"Wassup. You got the money?" I asked. Major was holding the duffel bag full of weed, cocaine, hookah, and crack cocaine. They pulled out thick stacks of money. They better have it all, all $10,000. They handed it to me. I counted it, it came up to what they own me. I gave Major the look and her threw them the duffle bag. After that they left and I saw Arie standing out by the car and some nigga talking to her. It looks like they were aggitating her because she was rolling her eyes and lot and making the facial expression she makes when she's about to fight. I look at the dude one good long time and I realized it was Andre.