Chapter8: Andre

ANDRE

I want Arie back and I don't care how I'm gonna get her back. I don't care if I have to take out King, Major and Hazel. I want her back at all cost.

"Why don't you come back to me? You know I can getchu anything you want." I said to her caressing her cheek. She moved my hand.

" 'Cause you ain't worth nothin' Andre. I don't wanna be with someone who hurt me and my already broken family. You ain't worth not a piece of shit. Andre." she said to me, pointing in my face.

I grab her hand. "You know that's all a lie and you'd be better off with me than King. You know I'd get you all your dreams and desires don'tchu baby girl?"

"No I don't know that Andre! You broke me down and you know it! I hate you and you don't love me and you don't have to worry about being with me every again!" she yelled trying to open the car door.

"See," I started and slammed the door almost crushing her fingers. "What did I tell you about yelling at me like that?" I asked her sternly, I could tell she was getting scared she started backing up into the wall. I started to punch her but she grabbed my fist

"I am NOT your little bitch anymore!" she screamed and punched me in the face.

Next thing I know King was stumping me out and punching me. Of course I was fighting back.

"Don't. Bring. Yo. Weak. Ass. Around. My. Girl. Again.!" he said between punches. Arie just stud there then started to help him. When some of my drug keepers came and threw Arie off of me and held her while some others held King and I punched him. That's when Major came and started knocking niggas out left and right until two keepers knocked him down and started stumping them. Then, I saw Hazel get out the car with a gun and started shootin' up in the sky and everybody stopped and ran.

"Don't worry Arie! I'm coming for you and King! King it's over for you!" I said walking to my car.

I looked back and saw Arie kneeled on the ground by King. I heard her say "He doesn't mean it. He never came after me. Not once. I known he won't start now.

I kept waking and smirked evilly to myself because she's so clueless right now.