Chapter 1: Arie

ARIE
Being out there with King ain't nun, it's all the niggas that holla at me is what is somethin'. I'm 5'8" big brown eyes, high cheek bones, slim waist, big tits and a big ass, long golden brown hair that goes to my ass, light mocha skin, juicy lips and a bottom row grill. I'm 17 he's 19, I go to alternative school and he finished school or at least that's what he says. My full name is Arie Thyda Pang, I'm Greek and Cambodian and I live in Compton, California a section 80 kid. It's a hard life but God gave it to me because he knew I could handle it.

"Aye yo ma lemme holla at 'chu" some man yelled at me from behind

"No." I simply said and kept walking.

I'm on my way to the bus stop, I have to ride the city bus to get to school. I'm not driving all the fucking way to the good part of Compton just so I can go to school fuck that. I don't ride it alone my best friend Hazel rides with me.

"Aye wassup A." Hazel said to me. Haz is from Harlem so her accent is thick.

"Nun much. What happened in school yestaday?" I say sitting down beside her.

"That bitch Chanel, said she was gonna fight you today 'cause you fucked ha' ugly ass boyfriend. I was like why the fuck would she do that yo boyfriend ugly as fuck, she gotta man wit money so shut the hell up mmmm." She said to me, I knew it was a good day to dress like I'ma fight I had a real strong feeling.

"She ain't even gotta worry 'cause when I see her I'ma let her bald headed ass know wassup." I said as the bus pulled up.

We got on the bus and sat down. I got on twitter for a little bit.

Tweet: People in this world just want you unhappy 'cause they can't have what you have but all you gotta do is laugh in they face and keep moving forward.

This bus ride is a fucking 1 hour away glad school don't start til 9. I just wanna know what's finna happened when I role up to school 'cause bitches got alotta mouth when I'm not around but when I'm there they wanna be fake and shit bitch I can be fake ass hell too.

"Haz what else happened yestaday?" I asked her.

"Uh Lilac and Lyric beat up the other twins." She started.

"Mercedes and Chardonnay?" I asked looking up from my phone.

"Yeah them ratchet ass hoes. Principal Sadden told us that testing starts in a month. It's not like we all give a fuck. Mrs.Gladiator went into labor during class." She continued.

"Ain't she like 6 months pregnant?" I asked making a confused face.

"Yeah it was probably false labor some shit like that. But that's basically it." She finished up.

"Oh but look at this." I show her my twitter feed. "Chanel ratchet ass fussin' 'cause she think somebody talking bout her when nobody is I'm speaking in general if I wanted to talk about you I'll be fucking direct." I said to Hazel.

"Why TF is she on yo stuff man?" Hazel asked me.

" 'Cause she follow me but she swear up and down she fucking hate me, like bitch stop being fake." I told Hazel "Let me retweet this bitch so she can shut up." I say typing.

Tweet: Bitch you bein' a twitter thug 'cause what you gon' do when we get to school? Not shit so stop riding my dick and leave me TF alone 'cause tweet me again I'ma whoop yo ass real shit.

I let Hazel see it and she laugh 'cause she know it's true. Finally, this bus pull up to school. Section 80 Alternative School: For The Misguided, the sign reads I laugh at that sign every time I get to school since my first day. "For The Misguided" I say in the principal's voice and Hazel dies laughing.

When we get off the bus this bitch Chanel walk up to me. I give my MK purse to Haz so she can hold my stuff.

"Bitch what was that shit you was talking on twitter?" she yelled at me.

"That same shit you were. Now take a step back 'cause yo ass too fucking close to me." I said to her pointing in her face.

"What are you gonna do Arie? Huh bitch?" she said snapping in my face.

I grab her hand and say "Bitch get the fuck outta my face fo' I knock ya little ass down!"

"Bitch fuck you! You a lame ass hoe!" She yelled at me clapping and stepping real close in my face.

Before I knew it I mushed her muppet lookin' ass. She stumbled back and ran up to me and punched me I turned around and we were goin' at it. She pulled my hair so I picked her little ass up and slammed her. I got on top of her and started bashing her face, she tried to block my punches but I grabbed her hands with my left hand and punched her in her face with my right. One of her hands got loose and she punched me in my lip. I saw blood dripping on the grown so I drew ALL the way back and punched her in her face and broke her nose.

"OOOH!" Everyone in the court yard said in unison.

I got off her and dragged her by her hair and kicked her her in her stomach and stomped her in the chest and face. I don't give a fuck if I went too far she shouldn't have been twitter thuggin'. I continued to yank her by her hair. When I heard a voice.

"A it's over wit you bout to killa." it was Hazel. Maybe I should let go.

I feel people pulling on me. I stump her one last time and say "Bitch you owe me some new Lebron's size 8 in boys." I walk away and go to the bathroom and call King.