3.

Summer, 2008
————— •✧• —————

The familiar embrace feels much safer and comfortable

The familiar embrace feels much safer and comfortable. He helps Jeon to sit inside the car and brought him a decaf that, according to Jeon, helps him ease his headache, while too much caffeine may trigger migraine attacks in some people, it can be challenging to give up your daily cup of coffee but Jeon could never.

"Where were you?" Jeon asks looking at the male, "I remember I told you to stay right there, didn't I?"

The said male sighs.

"Mi dispiace, duca" he says (Italian : I'm sorry, Duke) "When we arrived, they changed some questions from the original script, so I had to deal with it, I was in the radio studio giving them instructions." Alain says in apologetic tone. Jeon let it go, "Hm, that's fine."

"You did great back then duca, you handled the questions well. I'm sorry I wasn't there and you had to deal with those questions but they were impor-" Jeon cuts him in between "It's alright Alain, I'm okay." he sighs.

Alain gets in the car, takes over the driving seat and looks behind of his shoulder, "Where to Siré ?"

"The gallery" Jeon says still a bit fazed.

The car ride was silent, no one speak a word. Alain was hesitant to ask any further questions that will somehow leads to increase the headache. Jeon is looking outside the window trying to savour the lovely nature surrounds him but he's restless. The birds are consulting about their migrations as the time of autumn footing in slowly, the trees are putting on the hectic hues of decay, and begin to strew the ground, the nature is lovely, he smiles opening the cars' window to inhale the scent of the trees, feels like a perfect anodyne to the restless spirit.

If he was a bird he'd fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. This very time of the year once brought joy and unmatched happiness in his life but now, it lost all the meaning of happiness and joy.

Summer isn't beautiful anymore.

Although he's gone but he's everywhere.

With Jeon, always, in his art, in his thoughts, in his mind, in his heart. The one who soothed his soul, saved him and loved him. He's not here with him but somehow somewhat life went on, it was not the same but it went on and Jeon couldn't do anything.

He closes his eyes and let the sleep take over his head and restless body that exploding with all those questions he's been asking to himself time and again.

Did I do something un-appropriate?
What was the reason?

Then sleep takes over his senses.