37.

Summer, 2008
————— ✧ —————

"Do not define me by my gender or my socio-economic status, Mr

"Do not define me by my gender or my socio-economic status, Mr. Curtis Boire. Do not tell me who I am and do. not. fucking. tell. me who society thinks I am and then put me in a box and expect me to stay there. Because, I swear, I will climb the hell out of that box and I will take that box you've just put me in and I will use that. very. box. to smash your face until you're nothing more than a freckly, bloodied pulp. You got that, Curtis sweetie?"

Jeon could never, ever imagined in his life to hear Taehyung sassing out in front of governors' son, Curtis. He literally laughed out so loud, but didn't let the fighting duo feel his presence around the corner of Taehyung's studio wall.

"You spoilt rich brats are so myopic. It must be difficult for you to see clearly beyond the length of your nose, right Curtis?" Taehyung says, letting out a frustrating scoff.

The Curtis guy, who calls himself a fashion designer, wanted Taehyung to wear his newly released pianist apparel, for winters. And when Taehyung denied, due to all the revealing details in the costume, he start throwing tantrums on gender and music profession. Well, he's quiet now. Taehyung had enough and he pour out everything on him.

Jeon need to be careful around Taehyung next time since he have developed this ability to make anyone shit in pants with mere words.

Jeon approaches the duo from behind and hangs out a box of coffee cake in front of Taehyung's eyes from behind. Taehyung looks back, it was hard for him to bite back the urge to squeal seeing Jeon in his studio early in the morning, his adorable blue eyes start shining.

From a furious tiger to a curious cub. All he needed was something to explore.

Curtis let out a sigh of relief, and apologised after bending forward in respect to Duke, Taehyung shoo him out.

"When I said you've turned into a quite bossy type, I didn't lie." says Jeon as Taehyung takes the box from Jeon's hand with a smile and reaches to a coffee table, Jeon follows him.

"I don't dare to deny." replies Taehyung, sitting on one of a chair and opening the box, Jeon looks down as he chuckles lightly at Taehyung's antics.

"I'm assuming you will not ask me to sit anytime soon?" Jeon says with a challenging glint in his eyes.

Taehyung simply ignores him and cuts a bite piece of the cake and put it in his mouth, then slowly look up at Jeon while chewing it, putting the fork down.

That look on Jeon's face, he love that look on his face, that disappointment. He understand now why every lady resist, just for that sweet look of regret on Jeon Richard's face.