15.

Summer, 1997
————— •✧• —————

That's the thing about words, they are sometimes clear and specific just like chair, eye, rock, you say'em or think about'em and you'll find yourself making a clear picture out of these but when you talk about feelings, words are too stiff, imposs...

That's the thing about words, they are sometimes clear and specific just like chair, eye, rock, you say'em or think about'em and you'll find yourself making a clear picture out of these but when you talk about feelings, words are too stiff, impossible to find, they are this and not that, they couldn't include all the meanings. In defining, they always left something out.

Jeon spent half of his day, committing himself to write the letter to Taehyung. It's not like he was upset with the end result but he wasn't too pleased either.

Are you seriously a literature student?

He wanted to draw something too so he decided to draw a daisy inside, with extreme concentration while sucking his teeth, smiling to himself. He was way too serious about the thing he wrote in the card, and he himself will make sure that it will happen in the coming future.

After coming back from that -not so short trip- he was thrilled. Taehyung, he's doing things to Jeon and he's liking it so much, that feeling is just too euphoric to express. Taehyung missed him, touched him and Jeon is beyond enchanted.

It's not like Jeon want to unwelcome the feeling to touch him, he never did. He just wish that he could touch him and be sure that it was the right thing to do. Before, he only wanted to touch him briefly. Just once so that he will know ... he will know that even if we're just humans, we're full of faults, similarly, we're also full of warmth. The world is full of confusion but there is compassion in its midst. Communication via simple touch can transmit so much of between two in just one minute.

Like a painting or a piece of music.

Jeon want to touch his soul and he wants to make sure again and again that it will be the right thing to do.

It was no going back to yesterday, because they were different person then and Now? Jeon is not sure. But he felt the longing in Taehyung's voice, in his touch, the way he hugged Jeon, felt safe like home.

But, did he really embraced Jeon? Is that why he choose to hug him?

Jeon is not sure. But the thing he's absolutely sure about is, that he had embraced Taehyung, long before he hugged him. The way his heart felt warm and full. The way he himself felt protected in Taehyung's small arms.

That hug was a chance took by someone with a trembling heart, Jeon wants to believe that it was a choice, a choice made by Taehyung himself. Out of yearning? Out of desire? Out of anxiousness?

Out of love?

He shakes his head, it's too early to think like that and let his mind divert to the hug he shared with a certain boy who touched his heart and soul long before his hands touches his body.