America x Japan

Requested by Forks_LeftTheChat

September, 1945

Petals of cherry blossom fell by the American as he walked through the many cherry blossom trees. A broad smile plastered onto his face as he tried to find a certain location through the pink petaled heaven. He was a soldier, a man returning from war, and with the end of World War 2 here, many other soldiers went home themselves.

But he wasn't heading home, at least not just yet.

His father would kill him if he were to find out his little secret, and at this rate, America had kept it well hidden.

He had a lover, a girlfriend. However, she was someone he knew he wasn't supposed to love. She was the daughter of one of the axis powers, an enemy, which is the main reason why his father would commit a murder if he found out. They had fought an entire six years against the axis powers, and now it was all over. The reason to be mad at each other in the first place was now over, so the many reasons to be around her more only grew.

And he sure had a surprise for her.

He stuck his hand into his pocket, feeling around for the small object that he had put in there. He eventually pulled it out, staring at the tiny, glimmering object in his palm longingly. It was a gold ring, with a beautiful Ruby on the top. It was like the cherry on top of the cake, and he was thrilled to be able to give his beloved the cherry and the cake that night.

A ball was to be held that night to celebrate the returning of the surviving soldiers of the war. It was to be hosted in the most vibrant part of the city of Tokyo, which was very convenient for the American's special plan.

His eyes soon encountered the familiar, small spot amongst the trees. His feet were eager to move, as he quickly sped walked over to the area. He soon stopped at a tree that guarded the area, and simply took a moment to admire the little location's beauty. The spot was hidden by a rather small cliff, which projected a small waterfall from above into a small pond below. The ground was nearly entirely covered in the delicate, pink petals of the cherry blossoms. The afternoon sun shone it's orangey red rays on the ground, giving the petals and ground a sort of unforgettable glow.

America simply couldn't help himself from stopping and staring, it was just that gorgeous. He had a longingly desire for that place ever since he first saw it, a desire to stay there forever if he could. But he knew that it simply could not compare to the stunning woman who was usually in that area.

Performing a dance of tradition silently to herself, Japan didn't notice her American lover's presence at first. But soon, with a quick twist of her feet and the opening of her eyes, she caught sight of America, and was immediately overwhelmed with joy.

"America!" She cried out cheerfully, running towards the American, arms outstretched. The American chuckled, before opening his arms too, giving the young Japanese woman an entrance for an embrace. It wasn't long before clothed arms clung around him, and teary eyes looked up to him.
"You came back," she whispered happily, her grin piercing hard at the edges of her cheeks. His thumb came down to rub the tears from her eyes, his smile equally as big as hers.
"Of course I did, love," he responded back, his voice soft and gentle, dashed with a hint of ecstasy. It felt like a dream, almost, something that was too good to be true. Yet there he was, right in the moment of a wish that came true. It was blissful, and utterly beautiful, and he grew to love it.

He leaned down towards the woman's face, his lips touching hers in a loving kiss. Each kiss he shared with his beloved always made him feel overwhelmed with adoring emotions. He loved her dearly, he really did, and he was so ready to take her on in his life. He was ready for them to finally become one and one by simply taking her hand in marriage. His father, Britain, would never approve of such a thing, however. His mother and brothers maybe would, but not his father.