chapter seven

Evie was shocked that the girl actually kissed her. She froze a moment but quickly responded. Maddie felt her heart race at the contact. Neither had come to terms with their feelings until that moment.

"How was that?" Maddie pulled away, remembering Tracy was still in the room. Evie smirked, trying to hide her blush. "Not bad."

Maddie raised her eyebrows at her words. "Not bad? Well, I can agree, I've definitely had better." Evie rolled her eyes. "Doubt it."

"Let's give Tracy a try, I bet she's better." Maddie teased. Tracy's eyes were wide, she had never kissed anyone. "Fine." Evie said with a glare. "O-Okay." Tracy gulped nervously.

She leaned over to Maddie before lips connected. It didn't compare to the kiss with Evie. She didn't feel any sparks, but it wasn't bad.

 Maddie glanced over at Evie before she pulled away. "That was good Trace, really good." The girl's face went red. "No way." But Maddie nodded. "Maybe even better than Evie."

"You sure?" Evie asked the girl. "I'm definitely better." Tracy glared at the brunette. "Don't be a sore loser Evie." 

Evie chuckled. "Let me prove I'm better then," Maddie smirked before kissing the girl again. The girls spent the rest of the time until the boys got there practicing their kissing.

________

"Remember the part when Josh is smoking the joint with a beer and he's..." Evie trailed mocking a movie scene. "I don't remember that."

The boys had been over for a few hours and the group had been drinking and smoking. "I don't either." Maddie giggled. "You just made that up." Javi told the girl.

"You jumped when that teacher got a pencil stabbed through her hand." Evie said. "That wasn't even scary." Tracy glared. "Yes, it was." She argued.

A few minutes later Javi started freestyling for Tracy. Maddie cringed internally, sharing a look with Evie. 

"It's getting kinda hot in here, don't you think?" Evie said in a flirty tone to Ruben, but her eyes were locked on Maddie.

She pulled off her top before climbing onto Ruben. Maddie followed her actions, getting onto Ryan. The girls started making out with the boys, but their eyes never left each other.

"You're so hot." Maddie mumbled against Ryan's lips as she started to undo his pants. He smirked, laying down.

Within seconds they were both naked. Maddie wasn't into him at all. The feeling of pleasure she was getting was when her eyes were locked on Evie, imagining she was with her instead.

_______

After the boys had left the girls all laid in Evie's bed, ready to sleep. But Maddie snuck away to the kitchen.

She didn't expect to feel so off after hooking up with Ryan. It didn't feel like that after Mason. But she also wasn't imagining Evie that whole time either. "You okay?" 

Her head snapped up at Evie's voice. "Uh yeah, just thirsty." She said, shaking her glass of water.

"Why are you up?" Maddie asked, hopping onto the counter. "I realized you weren't in bed anymore, wanted to make sure you were okay."

Maddie giggled. "Didn't realize you cared so much." She teased. Evie rolled her eyes, stepping in front of her. "I care more than you think, Hermosa."

Her breath hitched. "Is that why you kept looking at me?" She asked after a moment. Evie's face burned.

"Guys?" Tracy called from the bedroom, stopping a response from either girl. They retreated back to the room in silence.

______