Beth #4

So after those few months things started getting weird. I noticed that she started to contradict everything that I said, She also tried to be little me in front of my friends and was smoking weed more. I never did fully approve of her weed smoking and I was convinced that she was addicted as she was taking it every week.

One night we tried to have sex and it just wasn't happening, I was still hurting and I was starting to think that she was pressuring me into having sex. I asked her to stop, she got off me and turned her back on me. I felt awful, I was confused, I didn't know whether I should start a screaming argument with her or cry. I went to the bathroom and ran the water in the sink so that the noise of her pipes would cover up my crying. A little while later I came out, I climbed back into bed with my back against her and looked at the floor, then i spotted it, her corset which she hadn't worn in two months was laying on the floor in beside her work clothing. I also remembered that she said we had ran out of condoms and had to buy more, even though we had only used half of them. It made so much sense. The Slut was cheating on me. I left half an hour later, I sat on the bus contemplating on whether or not I should end this relationship. I decided not to, as I didn't want to upset her.

The following week the unexpected happened, I was sitting in her living room, she was dressed as a guy (as she was going for laser treatment.) She distanced herself away from me and I knew that something was wrong. I asked what was wrong, she claimed that there was nothing wrong, I then said that she was lying and asked again. She then broke up with me. She said that things just didn't feel right. I started to cry, I felt like the world had just dissapeared from beneth my feet. I then asked if there was someone else, she lied and said that there wasn't. I then left.

Exactly one month after breaking up with me, she started dating the new girl from her work.

Slut.