Matt #2

I walked into school. My face was glowing and I had a huge smile on my face. I felt so special and light. I felt beautiful.

It was during break time that he approached me, my stomach done cartwheels. We just started having a normal conversation. I had noticed him hanging around with a girl and some friends before he came over. She kept looking at me, it freaked me out but I chose to ignore the glares. We continued to talk during break time. Then the bell broke us apart. I walked back to my class and endured the worst classes.

It came to home time,he ran to catch up with me as I walked towards my mothers car, he asked me to come and hangout with him after I had visited my grandparents. I said sure and smiled and then walked to the car and got in. My mum asked who he was, I said that he was just a boy that I knew. she then said that he looked nice, I just laughed.

It was that evening that I found out that all wasn't what it seemed, after he had kissed me he admitted to having a girlfriend, i was shocked, but I was not prepared to give him up. After all, I had liked him for six whole months, it would have been a waste of my time giving up. So I selfishly and bluntly turned around and told him to make the choice between herself and I. He dumped her by text as he was on his way home from seeing me (unknown to me.)

I then got home to find abusive messaged on my IM from her friends interfering with what was going on and blaming me for her heartbreak. I got annoyed and ignored them. I gave him the choice, he didn't have to dump her. I honestly felt so guilty, I actually thought he would have cut things off with me.