Beth #2

It was a month later when things started to become a lot clearer and obvious. I was staying over night, however nothing had happened until this one fateful night that would change my life forever.

Beth had invited me over to help her take photos for her modeling portfolio, She gte me to do her make-up and then she put on a french maids outfit (she wanted to enter into the porn industry to "boost her confidence.") So I decided to be nice and help her, after all she really needed it. A face like that would deflate even a blind mans cock.

After the shoot had finished I got my laptop out and started importing the photos and then emailed them to the photographer, while she got changed in her bedroom, I then closed down my laptop and put it away. I knocked on the door to see if everything was okay and then entered the room. She was laying on the bed. I then lay beside her on my stomach. She then wrapped her arms around around me and hugged me. I then said that it didn't feel right, so she stopped. I wasn't uncomfortable, i was just scared that she might have found out how I actually felt. I then smiled at her. She kissed me. I then started to freak out and asked why she did this. She basically said that it was because we were close friends and questioned why she couldn't kiss someone who was like a little sister to her.  She kissed me again, my heart stopped. My brain had no control over my tongue or lips, I moved closer and kissed her soft silky lips. We both slipped in our tongues and moaned as they danced. She started grabbing me in areas and pinned me down on to the bed.  She then pushed her crotch against mines and started grinding, she then stopped and slipped her hands down my leggings and started rubbing my clit over my pants, She was awful at it. After a while, I started to get bored and eventually faked an orgasm. She then started to rub her crotch against me again, her PJ bottoms slipped off and she climaxed over both myself and the bed. It was gross.