Beth

• Dedicated to Those who have been screwed over.

Oh my, Beth. Not all of the words in the world could cover how much of a bitch this fire breathing whore was. She wasn't even that attractive, She had huge bug like, blue eyes that stuck out, A huge crooked nose, a thin lip line and she had a strong masculine but witch like jawline. She also had short hair, she actually looked like Loki from Thor, but with a huge nose. She was also way too skinny and had no ass, she did have big tits though. I think that was the only nice thing, that and her height. She was a proper butterface. I was blinded by what I thought was a nice personality, but I was wrong.

Beth and I started off as friends, we would hang about and go clubbing, share gossip and all the usual girls stuff. On one night out she sliced her foot open, so we fixed her foot and then went back to her place. We sat and chatted for a long time in fact so long that I had missed the night bus home and had no way of getting home, so I had to stay the night. We lay side by side and watched family guy and had a nice chat. I eventually fell asleep as I was exhausted.

Next morning I woke up and she greeted me then she said that she liked wakening up to me. This was new to me, I also found it weird as she had lay in bed without moving or getting up to pee. I really needed to pee, so i got up and accidentally knocked off the covers, I then saw her laying there with a huge erection. I stood for one second and then went to the bathroom. As I pee'd I tried to process what I had just seen. I washed up and then walked back into the bedroom. Where she then sat down and explained everything, what she didn't realise was that I didn't really care about her gender until I said so.  I mean its not as  if I was going to have sex with her.. or was i?