Chapter 1

Disclaimer

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

Copyright © 2015 by estaybeks

All right reserved, including the right to reproduce, distribute, or transmit in any form or by any means.

-

Lucy

"Hey, call boy!" Natsu comfortably shouted as he sway around Gray's sweatpants.

"Come back here! You flame brain!" Gray demanded before running towards the salamander to get his scruffy pants. I think its scruffy. Well.. yeah, I think it is.

I blink at them momentarily, and then I turn over. I am Lucy Heartfilia and I am a celestial mage, and the two that are fighting are Natsu and Gray and they never get along, maybe its because Natsu's a dragon slayer or the salamander of Fairy Tail and Gray controls ice- or maybe something happened between the two idiots in the past that I don't know about.

"And what were you gettin so worked up about for a pillow fight?" Gray said. I whipped my head around to stare at them again. They had their foreheads pressed against each other, their fist as well.

"I give everything 100%!"

"And yet you lost!"

"What? It was you that lost!" Natsu exclaimed before the two growled louder than ever. I turned to look for Juvia who is now having a pink tinge to graze at her cheeks, murmuring, "Gray-sama won inside Juvia's heart."

"LUCY! I'M THE ONE WHO WON, RIGHT?!" Both of them yelled before I put up my business façade and clearly face them, "Shut up."

They began trembling after I said what I need to say. I roll my eyes at the pair of them and stand to make my way over to the kitchen area.

Natsu

"Wow. There's actually someone other than Erza who can stop those two." Mirajane walked towards the guild with Elfman who had actually nodded about that.

The loudest guild in Magnolia decided to brawl AGAIN as Gray began calling me "A walking popsicle" just as the other guild members came off around the hall.

"What did you call me again? a walking popsicle?"

"You heard me flame breath!"

"ENOUGH!" As usual, the disciplinarian of the guild demands peace to be return to the guild. "Just how many times do I need to tell both of you to pipe down!" Giving her signature death glare at her preys.