Chapter 3

Natsu

"H-He was......"

"Yes he is, Natsu. He is Eigneel's first trainee before you came. He is Aden Dragneel." Mirajane explained while turning the pages of the reading material, "Well, he's kinda.. uhm...had this belief that Eigneel will live if he accomplish the formula about the deceased." She added.

"I-I kill my...." I weep and kneel.

"O-O-Ohh no! no! It's not your fault!" She quickly tries to hug me as I shed tears, "Mirajane, I killed my b-brother!" I managed to choke out in between my tortured sobs. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I am only concerned about the quest but....no. I'm so greedy, am I?

"Natsu!" She exclaimed, teary eyed, giving a gaze at my eyes. I just don't know. I... I'm sorry.

Mirajane

One week. It's been one whole boring week here at the guild, since Natsu doesn't come often after that incident. The strongest team became the weakest, well except Erza who still pick missions by herself. Gray became so much miserable since his prey was not around. Lucy was depressed. Happy don't eat fish anymore. Miracle.

"Ugh... What a lazy day without my uke." Gray stretched his hand and breath heavily.

"Your pants, Gray." Cana began, having her drink. As usual, Gray started to shout like an idiot.

"Someone's need to go," Erza said while eating her strawberry cheesecake, "For Natsu." She continued as she gulped the sweet icing on it.

"I will." Lucy stand, clenching her fist and her jaws as well. "I will bring back that bullshit in here." She sincerely declared before walking towards the floor to ceiling door and punched it to open.

Lucy

Since I entered fairytail, I encountered a man who is beautiful, brilliant, and intimidating in his own ways, it was the fucking Natsu Dragneel. The unworldy, innocent me is startled to realize I want this man. I love him. And I will never let him destroy his life for this shit!

"Hey lady," A drunken man whom appeared to be Bacchus block up the bridge where I shall pass through, "What a pretty girl like you doing in place like this? On midnight?" He grins with his perfectly white teeth. I quickly grab for my golden keys but it's not there.

"Shit," I muttered, turning to him as I searched through my pocket for the keys.

"Oh enough!" He drag me along with his bottle under the bridge, he began forcing me to lean against the wall, holding my both arms then kissing my neck. I shout and shout and shout but no one hears me, it's midnight. The only thing I could do was, shout Natsu's name.