Trick or Treat freak

Y/N POV~
I quickly get ready for school in a pair of blue jeans and a white t-shirt along with my ruined red converse before quickly running downstairs and into my mom. "Y/n!" She smiles and pulls me into a hug.

"Umm Mom?" I look at her as she pulls herself off of me.

"Happy Birthday my sweet daughter."

"Thanks." I nod and head out the door jumping onto my bike and making my way towards Mike's house to meet with the boys so we can head to school.

~Small Time Skip~

As we ride up to the bike racks at school the three boys finish singing the ghost busters theme song. Jesus it was starting to get annoying.

"Hey Spengler!" Lucas says as Will walks up behind us.

"Egon!" Will chimes.

"Yeah!" Dustin smiles.

"Venkman!" Will says happily hugging Lucas.

"Oh my god you guys are such dorks." I laugh at the four boys.

"You're just mad we didn't include you in our matching costumes." Dustin says smirking.

"Eh when you guys see mine you'll know why I'm glad I wasn't." I smile at them.

"Woah woah." Mike says stopping Lucas.

"What?"

"Why are you Venkman?" He asks Lucas.

"Because I'm Venkman." Lucas says.

"No I'm Venkman." Mike argues.

"Why can't there be two Venkmans?" I butt in trying to stop the argument.

"Because there's only one Venkman in real life. We planned this months ago." Mike says turning back to Lucas. "I'm Venkman, Dustin's Stantz, you're Egon, and you're Winston." He adds pointing at Will then Lucas.

"I specifically didn't agree to Winston." Lucas argues.

"Yes you did!" Mike fights back.

"I don't think he did." Will comments.

"No one wants to be Winston man." Lucas continues, Dustin makes a face and shakes his head at Mike.

"What's wrong with Winston?" Mike asks.

"What's wrong with Winston? He joined the team super late, he's not funny, and he's not even a scientist!" Lucas lists off.

"Yeah but he's still cool." Mike says trying to convince Lucas.

"If he's cool then you be Winston."

"I can't!" Mike sighs.

"Why not?" Lucas raises an eyebrow.

"Because.." Mike stutters.

"Because.." Lucas mocks Mike's stutter. "You're not black?"

"I didn't say that!" He defends.

"You thought it!"

The two continue fighting as Dustin turns walking away and looking around. "Guys.. guys! Guys!" He yells gaining all of our attention.

"What is it?" I ask walking over to his side.

The other three boys walk over to us, "Why is no one else wearing costumes?" He asks watching as a bunch of kids file out of the bus.

"I told you guys you look like dorks." I comment laughing.

"When do people make these decisions?" Dustin asks as we walk through the hallway, the five of us being laughed at by everyone else. Well I'm guessing they're mostly laughing at them because they're dressed up and I'm not, but I'll walk with them anyway because they're not only dorks, but they're my dork friends.