❀ℝ𝕠𝕓𝕓𝕪 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣❀

Short story (not that good)
bitchy/pick me sam (as normal :/ )

Readers pov:
Me and robby were on a a date at the mall when we were stopped by this random girl "robby!" She shouted even though we were right infront of her "umm can i help you sam im kinda busy at the moment" robby told her while gesturing toward me she then just noticed me i looked at her and put my free hand out for her to shake "nice to meet you im y/n" i introduced myself while smiling at her "robby why don't you hang out with me im bored" she said while ignoring me "No thanks im on a date with y/n at the moment he said smiling at me "whyyyyyy?" she moaned like a little baby "because we're dating and that's what you do when ur dating someone " i stated while tightening my grip on robby's hand slightly "i don't remember asking you" she said giving me a bitchy look "sam what's your problem?" he questioned her while grabbing my waist to pull me closer "my problem what's your problem? you chose her over me!" She shouted at him "robby is my boyfriend not yours we've been dating for a year" I said going infront of robbie I suddenly felt a slight sting on my cheek that bitch just slapped me "your fucking dead" u said grabbing her hair while pulling her to the ground then getting on top of her puching her face multiple times until Robby pulled me off and put me against his chest "calm down babe just ignore her okay?" He said whilst pulling me away from her "fine let's just go back home now" I said hugging him "yeah Alr and then when we get home you can pick a movie to watch" he said grabbing my hand walking away back to our skateboards while sam ran home like the little pick me bitch she is . :)

331 - 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜