Hawk X reader

(short story)

Y/ns pov:

I headed into school head straight towards the cafeteria when all of a sudden I get pushed over I look up and see it was Kyler and his mates they were all laughing I got up and started to walk away when I felt him pull me back by my hoodie they pull me into the janitors closet and start hitting me and kicking me until the bell went they left me on the floor as I heard them lock the door . After a while I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket I forgot I had it with me I looked at the notification it was from Eli/Hawk 'hey y/n where are you classes are almost over?' I quickly texted him back telling him what happened he replied with 'ill get you as soon as the bell goes the teacher wont let me leave .

twenty five minutes later-

I heard the door being pulled "its locked somehow they had the key" whispering at him through the door I heard him curse "don't worry y/n ill be right back I just need to find Kyler" he shouted as he started to run.

Hawks Pov:

I ran through the halls until I saw Kyler and his little gang behind the school gates I ran up to them and pushed Kyler to the ground "where are the keys" he looked like he was gonna shit himself "what keys man!?" I punched him in the face "the ones for the janitors closet!" he grabbed the keys from his pocket and threw them at me I picked them up and ran back to y/n. once I got to the closet I opened the door to see y/n bruised and she also hade a few cuts on her face. I picked her up and carried her to my house seeing it was closer luckily my mum and dad weren't home yet so I took her into my room and cleaned up her face and put some plasters over her cuts "thank you Eli I love you " she whispered as we were cuddling in my bed "I love you too y/n" I whispered back as we started to fall asleep cuddling and whispering sweet things to each other.

words- 386