Young Johnny x sibling reader

(short story)

I was on the phone to my friend in my phone ( attached to the wallllll ) "hay did you hear what people were saying about James ( y/n's boyfriend ) ?".  " no what have they been saying about him! "   "well I heard he was seen hooking up with Elisa Smith ".   "W-what but we're dating"   "oh I thought you guys broke up "     " I need to go ". I hung up and punched the side of my wall sat on the floor and started to cry I hear my brother run to the door and knock "y/n you okay?" I ignored him "alright I'm coming in " he opened the door and saw me crying "what's wrong?" He sat down next to me and pulled me into his side hugging me "I found out that James is cheating on me" I felt his grip get a little tighter  "want me and the guys to beat his ass" I shook my head no "want me to make you some popcorn and we can watch sad romance movies or some badass action movies" I nodded okay he headed downstairs to make the popcorn and even brought up some chocolate "thank you "  " no problem me and the guys are still gonna beat him up though" "okay". we watched a few movies for the rest of the night until we headed to bed.

Sorry it's so short

Words-232