Robby X male reader

Request for whatadrag1234567

Description- Y/n goes out for a night walk and is jumped he gets hurt and goes to Robby for help.

Y/n's pov-

I woke up and it was still dark out so i checked the time and it was 01:55am "stupid fucking sleeping pattern" I mumbled to myself as I thought about what I could to to pass the time until I was sleepy again then I figured I could just go for a shortish walk and tire myself out . I got changed and headed out the door as I was walking I felt like I was being watched the whole time so I started to walk faster until I heard someone move from behind me so I turned around and was instantly hit in the face I then fel some hands grab my arms and pull them behind me as the other person just kept hitting me nonstop and kicking my in the stomach after what felt like hours they finally got bored and left me on the ground . I groaned as I tried to get up as everything felt sore I tried to think of what I could do because I definitely could not make it home as my short walk became a long walk as usual I luckily still had my phone and I checked the time it was now 03:25am and the closet house to me right now was my boyfriend robbys so I slowly got up and painfully walked to his house . Once I got there I knocked on the door knowing his mum probably wasn't home the door opened and Robby was rubbing his eyes "y/n" what are you doing here he yawned and finally fully opened his eyes and got a good look at me "what the hell happened to you!?" He screamed as he ran over and helped me inside sitting me down on the sofa " a few guys jumped me while I was on a walk" I explained "did you see their faces" he was angry I just shook my head . He sighed and headed to the bathroom and grabbed a medicine kit he then walked  over to me and started to disinfect my cuts and put stuff on them so they don't get worse he then bandaged me up and gave me some of his clothes to wear after a while we fell asleep while cuddling on the sofa as a movie played in the background.

Words- 416