Jimmy X Female Y/N

Request for @Link_Joestar17

Y/N's POV:

I was at my friend Ali's house playing truth or dare it was now my turn " y/n truth or dare" another girl said "dare" I replied a little bit nervous " I dare you to ask out your crush tomorrow when we leave to hang out with the guys later on " she gave me a bitchy  smile ( I don't really get on with some of the girls here but Ali's my best friends  and she asked me to come so I did ) after  a couple more games we went to leave for the beach  

After Walking for ten minutes 

 The guys Aren't here yet so we set up our towels and the girls had some beer. ( I don't like alcohol that much so I never really drink it ) While they all ask each other who they think  I like they all thought it was gonna be Johnny even all thought that . I hear motor bikes behind us I look up at the hill and see they guys laughing at each other I see someone looking down at me but I can't tell who it is they wave at me so I wave back to be polite. They all drive down and I realize they it was Jimmy who I was waiving at I blush a bit and smile at him I get nudged on the shoulder by Ali "you have to do your dare now ". I forgot about it for a minute I get up and head over to Jimmy " hi " he smiles " hi " I look up into his eyes {👀} "can I talk to you quickly" he get off his bike and takes the key out " sure what's wrong" he looks worried "oh nothing wrong I just wanted to ask if you would like to go out with me tomorrow? " like a date" he looks hopefully " yea like a date just you and me? " I see him blush a bit " I mean yea I would love to u have kinda have  a crush on you for a while now " he scratches the back of his neck. I hug him and he hits back "what the hell!?" I hear everyone about behind me " I thought you liked Johnny you guys are so close " I was about to reply but Johnny interrupted "what the fuck we're like siblings " "and Ali used to date him I would never do that to her " I butted in "oh and Jimmy if you hurt y/n I'll kill you slowly and painfully got it " "Johnny!!!" " I would never even dream of it" we all laughed and hung out for a few hours then we all headed home Jimmy took me and his bike I was about to head inside when he suddenly pulled me back and kissed me he pulled away "goodnight y/n"  " goodnight jimmy" we smiled at each other and I headed inside looking back at him seeing him waiting for me to get inside safely. We smiled at each other once more before I headed inside and closed the door I heard his motor bike drive off I head to head and dream about our date tomorrow.

Words - 566