Chapter 5 - Meeting Face To Face

Tess's POV
The film we were watching just finished, and that's when Storm got a call. I sat waiting until I saw her face; she looked worried, she told the person on the end of the phone our address and asked them why, before quickly hanging up.
"What was that about, and who was it?" I asked calmly.
"It was Smith, something's happened and he's coming over to hide from the others at our place, so you better get dressed."

I remembered I had only shorts and a tank top on and went and changed into a pair of leggings and a t-shirt. When I came back to the living room Storm had also got changed and I began to see her fangirl, I couldn't help but laugh as she paced back and forth, behind the front door.

*knock knock*

I looked up at Storm and she stared at me frozen in shock, she got particularly shy when someone she hadn't met in person came over, so I guessed it must have been that. Remembering the knock on the door, I quickly ran to open it. Smith came stumbling in, a panicked look on his face. I was surprising myself as I thought I would be fangirling right now, but I didn't for Storm's sake.

"Um hi, I'm Tess and that's Storm," I said, pointing over at her frozen body. Smith went and sat on the sofa and he asked what was up with Storm.
"She has this thing where she kind of freezes when there's people she's never met before coming over, can I just sort her out then we'll both come back and talk about the whole telepathy thing, help yourself to a drink," I explained, dragging Storm to her room. Smith thanked me as he pulled one of Storm's J2O's out the fridge.

"Storm? Storm!" What was wrong with her? She looked like she was in a trance!

Storm's POV
"So we meet again Storm, did you miss your brother, he seemed pretty scared earlier when I tried talking to him, ah not to worry he can't save his sisters again seeing as he doesn't remember you," it cackled. That voice where was it from, the words echoed through my head... 'Save his sisters again'? 'Your brother'... 'Meet again'? I snapped my eyes shut and open again to find Tess staring at me.

"Storm are you okay? Smith's here, he's on the sofa." Smith's here... I hope he didn't see this, I wouldn't want to worry him after what he sounded like on the phone. He sounded genuinely scared. "I'm better now Tess, thanks sis lets go talk about the telepathy thing then." I got up and walked to the living room where Smith sat with a J2O, my J2O.
I didn't mind really but I teased him to lighten the mood. He turned his head to me as I spoke, "I see you've gotten yourself comfy there sir, but I'm afraid you shouldn't get used to it seeing as it's mine." He looked over at me guiltily, "sorry I thought I could..."

I cut him off, "haha it's fine really, and I'm just teasing. I'm Storm, it's great to finally meet you in person." I sat on the beanbag and tapped it, Tess seemed to get my gesture and sat beside me. We had the real life Alex Smith in our apartment, oh my god! When my fangirl moment was over I turned to look at Smith as he spoke.

Smith's POV
I saw what Ross meant by Storm looking like a mini me, she had the height and the same cheesy smile as well as the same eyes, likewise the same taste of drink, although her hair was blue so I guessed it wasn't natural. "Yeah, well you already know who I am and thanks for letting me stay, I don't know what came over me, I just knew that I couldn't explain it to Trott and Ross..." That's when I heard it again, the same voice from earlier, I looked up to see Tess move closer to Storm as they held each other's hands as if they were in a ritual. "Guys?" They didn't react.

*Telepathy*

Sm: "Storm? Tess?"
St: "Help us, he's coming, only our brother can help us!
T: "We cannot regain strength without our brother!"
Sm: "Who's your brother?"
No-one replied. I tapped them both on the shoulder, their bodies tense and not responding. I needed to talk to them but how? I saw their hands still together, but they both held out their empty hands towards me, so I assumed they wanted me to join them to help increase their powers.
I placed my hands in theirs, I began to feel sick as my head spun and I saw a flash before shortly blacking out.

I hope you enjoy this, it's a little short as I'm writing this really late at night just so I could get a chapter out, I thought I'd leave a little suspense at the end. I wonder if Smith really does like orange and passion fruit J2O in real life, coz I know I do!
--Lizzy xox--

Edited 24/03/2018