13

Olivia

„Liv, babe, don't even turn around" Maya says with a scared look on her face and I look at her.

Me, maya and a couple of our friends decided to have a dinner in town together. I don't see them as often as I wish I would so I agreed immediately, when Maya asked me about it. I didn't even hesitate about that. I love my friends and family so much so I'm really grateful we can be together tonight.

But what was really confusing for me was Maya's look in her face. I didn't turn, well not immediately but I turned around really slowly.

In that moment my heart stopped beating for a few seconds and my blood pressure went up. All I wanted was to grab this person and kick them right in the butt of theirs.

That Mathew Dumbass Barzal was literally walking into the restaurant where me and my friends were currently in. He was wearing a white hoodie with black pants and a pair of white sneakers.

He looked like an asshole.

He was probably with his friends also but it was all-boy group, which made me roll my eyes at him.

The biggest mistake of my life happend when he was looking around. Me being a stupid bitch, I didn't even try to turn around to prevent eye contact and all of the sudden our eyes met.

The shock on his face was so obvious that I almost laughed out loud, but I didn't.

And do y'all know why?!

Because I was in a fucking shock too!

The smirk that appeared on his face a few seconds after was just too bright to not being seen and it made me go crazy in my head.

Give me fork or something so I can throw it at him by an accident of course.

He didn't do anything and smiled for him self. After a few minutes of him talking to the waitress, he and his friends sat down at the table RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.