37

Olivia

„Hi Liv" one of the Mat's teammates which I didn't know the name of, waved at me with a huge smile on his face.

I was currently in Northwell Health Ice Center, waiting for Mat's practice to end. Yesterday we decided to have a cooking competition at his place so all I have to do now, is wait for his ass to get here.

I mean it's not as bad at it sounds. It's quite interesting seeing these guys training you know, but I'm freezing.

I took a taxi here since Mat said he has his car already parked here and will take us to his place right after.

„Hey" I smiled at the guy I didn't know the name of as he continued to walk of the ice with a few sticks in his right hand.

As I looked behind him I saw Mat and Anthony talking to the coach and laughing about something. The moment Anthony pointed in the direction I was standing at, Mat looked over and smiled immediately. He then said something to the two of them and skated away from them.

„What's up Ferarras" he grinned at me like the biggest asshole in the entire world and I rolled my eyes at him.

„Took some time I see, now hurry up so I can kick your ass" I said and he laughed out loud.

„Bold words Ferarras, bold words" he shook his head at me and walked into their changing room.

„Be quick or I'm leaving!"