19

Olivia

„I don't know Liv" Maya says desperately and throws a pair of her blue jeans that she was holding across the room.

Both of us were currently getting ready for tonight's game and to be honest, I was freaking out. It doesn't seem like that, but I really am. I'm just good at hiding it and I know, that if I was freaking out like Maya, then both of us would go crazy and we would kill each other.

But that's not the worst part.

When I told her about the game both of us were invited to, she almost passed out. But it wasn't because of she was invited by one of the players, but because I was invited on a dinne after the game. She started screaming like crazy and almost cried out of the happiness. She wasn't ready to plan just our wedding but to already name our child.

I still love her though. She's my homie.

„Are you kidding me Maya? Those looked so good on you and the ones you wore before, also" I said while I was sitting on her bed and helping her out. My outfit was kinda basic but I really liked it.

I chose blue pair of jeans that were something between straight cut and mom cut. Black top with long sleeves and V neckline and black blazer on it. My whole outfit was finished with classic Dr. Martens and my favourite Prada Cleo bag in light green.

To be honest it was quite hard to choose, because I didn't want to wear some dress to a hockey game and look like some bitch that is waiting for her boyfriend to fuck her right after the game. But I also don't wanted to show up like some homeless looking gal, that haven't seen shower in a weeks.

So yeah I hope it'll look good and no one will judge me or want me dead.

Too late I guess, bye.

„I think i'm gonna go with the black ones" she said finally, taking the black jeans that she didn't throw across the room into her hands with another pieces of her clothing.

„I mean you look great in everything so it's upon you and what you feel more comfortable in" I say to her and she shows me the row of her white teeth.

„Gracias bella" Maya says using only two spanish words she acutally remembers from her spanish lessons in high school. Then she left the room we were in and went to shower.

I was already in my mayor with face mask on and waiting for my nail clear polish to dry out.

Maya's shower was quicker than I expected so in the end, I was the one who had to hurry the fuck up. I quickly blow dried my hair and while I was getting dressed up my phone buzzed under the notification.

Text message from an unknown phone number.

imessages
unknown number

unknown number
just show this to security
*(images of two tickets for a game)*
see you soon little o'

-the most beautiful and handsome man to ever walk around the world

I laughed at the fact he had the audacity to call himself the most beautiful man in the world and blushed when I realised he called me little o'.

I changed the unknown number to "mr.handsome".