21

Olivia

Like Mathew said me and Maya really had seats in family section. At first I was scared how will everyone react but in the end it couldn't end up better.

Maya and I got to know the players's girlfriends and family members and all of them were so kind to us, which probably surprised me the most.

When they found out who invited me here, I will tell you, they were shocked. At first I got pretty scared because I didn't know if I said something bad, but they immediately explained me why they reacted the way they did.

They told me that it's really rare for mathew to invite a girl to his game.

Should I feel special or something right now?

Besides that, the game went really good. Islanders were winning but it didn't mean anything.

There was still 15 minutes left in last period.

I was scared that the game will be boring for me since I was born in toronto which means I'm leafs girl, but it was actually really good and I enjoyed it so much.

Mat played like a god and he even scored twice which made the whole arena burst into loud celebrations.

For my bad luck, the camera man had to turn the camera right on me when he scored, so everyone knew I was there. I almost shitted my pants when I saw my face on the big screen upon the ice rink.

„He's so hot, look at your man" Maya said when the game ended and I looked the way she was staring.

He was taking off his helmet and fixing his hair, which I'm not gonna lie - was really hot, but I quickly looked back at my best friend who was already starting at me.

„He's not my man Maya" I rolled my eyes and looked at him again.

He is really pretty but I don't think we'll be dating in the future. From what a read on the internet he's a fuckboy type of guy and I don't think I'll be able to handle this kind of attitude. But I will give him a chance. He could have changed so we'll see.

„Come on girls, the boys will be ready to leave soon" Sydney said and with a gesture of her hand, show us, that we should follow her.

We went down the stairs and ended up right in front of their locker room. you could tell they were celebrating by the loud screaming and music blasting inside of the room.

„Olivia get ready, your man is a big party boy" Sydney said and I could feel her eyes on me.

Why is everyone thinking that me and Mathew are already dating. We are literally going on a dinner. That doesn't mean anything right?

What if me and Mathew stay just friends?

„Hey ladies" a goofy man voice disturbed me from thinking about Mat.

I looked at him and I realised it was Anthony.

Yeah that Anthony Beauvillier who was too shy to ask Maya out himself. He didn't seem like the shy type of guy by the way his confidence could be seen from million kilometres.

Maya was smiling like crazy and when he hugged her, he looked at me.

„He will be there soon, now I'll borrow your beautiful friend" he said and I almost bursted out laughing.

„The beautiful friend you were too scared to ask he out by yourself?" I asked and let a little laugh out.

„Not you too aghh" he said desperately and took Maya's hand into his.

Then he walked out with my laughing best friend, which winked at me before she disappeared behind the corner.

I could tell that anthony was maya's type. He had that cute smile that will get you on your knees and never stand up again.

Don't even think about that you little dirty minders!

„I like how you exposed him" a deep voice growled near my ear and my body was immediately covered in goosebumps.

„Don't be so mischievous Barzal" I turned around to look at him and I was surprised how close our faces were.

Yeah I must say that he was dangerously pretty.

„Or what olivia?" he said with a grin on his face and I gently pushed him back while I didn't forget to roll my eyes.