39

Olivia

As soon as we arrived to Mat's house I was genuinely shocked. His house was really fancy but at the same time it felt like I've been there before. I could feel a family touch in here, that made my heart melt quicker than anything else.

Just a big family vibe.

Both of us went to wash our hands in the first place and Mathew decided to take a shower since the one in the Northwell was too quick for him to feel clean.

And since I like clean men that actually take care of themselves I let him happily go.

While he was showering he gave me the instructions for finding everything we need for a homemade pizza.

I found just a few things since his instructions were so bad that I didn't even know that something like that is possible.

„Well, I see you found nothing" he said and I jumped a bit. Okay not little bit, I almost pooped myself.

„Your instructions suck, blame yourself"  I said to him as I turned around to see his grinning face.

He was wearing grey sweatpants and white
t-shirt with short sleeves.

Damn grey sweatpants.

„Nah my instructions are great" he said grinning and started looking for the ingredients I couldn't find myself.

While he was playing on a detective I jumped on the counter and let him do his work. And let me tell you, seeing a man in the kitchen may be my new guilty pleasure.

„Are you checking me out?" he says giving me a side eye and I immediately look away.

„Don't flatter yourself so much, I was checking out the kitchen, it's really beautiful" I said trying to sound like some like some poet.

„Olivia Ferarras you are the fucking worst liar I've had the chance to meet" he said and I started laughing.

„I may be bad at lying my you'll will be bad at cooking, mark my words Barzal" I wink at him ready to kick his ass.