26

mathew

„I still cannot believe that you actually like green mocha" I frowned at her green disgusting coffee she was holding in her hands.

There was one thing in this entire world that I couldn't stand, and that's fucking green mocha.

„Leave my mocha alone, it's so good" she looked at me with the face I looked at her coffee just a seconds ago.

She looked so cute with her little nose that was slowly chaning the colour to red because of the cold weather. It was almost November and we all know how cold this month can actually be. Especially in the morning and in the city like New York.

„So good? It tastes like a fish" I could see how she rolled her eyes on me and when she realised I can see that, she immediately looked at me and smiled innocently.

„No it doesn't" Olivia said confidently and now it was me who rolled their eyes.

„Let's act like I believe you" I said and a big grin appeared on her face.

It was 8.37 in the morning and since the dinner I couldn't stop thinking about her. That's why we are here. I think it was a good idea to grab some coffee and not to go on another dinner immediately. I know it can sound like a cliché, but she was very different from the other women I had the pleasure to meet. She was like some song you could've listen all the time. Her eyes were mesmerising and when the dinner ended I still had the need to feel them on me.

„bloom with grace, not with the variety of flower"

Were her words that stuck in my memory for the rest of the dinner. I wanted to send her flowers for a long time but I didn't know what variety of them she loves. Her words fullu convinced me that it doesn't even matter to her.

„Oh my god, look right there!" she jumped from the excitement and immediately ran to the place she showed me a second ago.

There was a shop in which there were little puppies right behind a display window.

I had to laugh silently on how cute Olivia's little jumps were. I walked next to her so I could see the puppies but I couldn't get my eyes off her.