Chapter 2: Desired to Improve

Doraemon (In mind): I'm gonna ask him now.

Doraemon: Nobita-kun, why are you studying today?

Nobita Nobi: I got another zero today on the test. Mom also scolded me hard and told me to study. Sensei gave me lots of homework to do today so I better do them instead of lazing around as I do always.

Doraemon: Nobita-kun...

As time passed by, Nobita is seen doing his homework at smooth paste and Doraemon is watching him. He struggles with a few questions but he manages to solve them using the book that helps to do the questions. Feeling hungry, Doraemon goes downstairs to get some Dorayakis, leaving Nobita to do the homework alone.

Nobita Nobi: I have done many questions so far, I need a rest before I can continue my work.

Nobita then takes the pillow and rests himself while Doraemon is going upstairs with the Dorayakis in his hands. As Doraemon goes into the room to check on Nobita, he finds him resting normally without closing his eyes.

Doraemon: Nobita-kun, why are you lying down? Have you done your homework?

Nobita Nobi: Not yet but I have done many questions already, I felt tired so I'll rest a bit. You can check my homework if you want.

Doraemon then proceeds to check his homework. To his surprise, he did many questions and almost finish them all.

Doraemon: Wow, you almost finish your homework. I can see that you're starting to change Nobita-kun, you wanna have some Dorayakis with me before continuing your work?

Nobita Nobi: Sure.

After having Dorayakis, Nobita continues to do his homework and Doraemon proceeds to read some mangas. Sometimes later, Nobita finished his homework and handed it to Doraemon to check. Doraemon sees his homework and is surprised that he has done all the questions so far which makes Nobita feel joy. At early night, Nobita goes to sleep early and Doraemon is still surprised at his changes.

Tomorrow morning, 7 AM

Doraemon: *Yawn* Nobita-kun?

Nobita Nobi: Yes Doraemon?

Doraemon: Wait you wake up so early this time. What happened to you?

Nobita Nobi: Yeah, I don't wanna be late for school now. Anyway, I'm going to have breakfast, I'll see you there.

Doraemon (In mind): Did he change himself into a completely different person? I haven't seen him like this for a long time.

Nobita Nobi: Doraemon?

Doraemon: Oh yeah yeah, I'll see you there.

Nobita goes downstairs and greets his parents with good morning and sits down at the table, readying for his breakfast.

Tamako Nobi: Oh Nobi-chan, you woke so early today. That's great, go and have some breakfast before going to school.

Nobita Nobi: Yes Mom.

Nobisuke Nobi: Ah Nobita, you seem to change yourself.

Nobita Nobi: It's nothing dad, have your breakfast already before you're late for work.

Nobisuke Nobi: Yeah you're right.

Nobita finishes eating his breakfast and proceeds to walk to school. The scene then shifts to him almost arriving at his classroom, and many classmates outside the hallway are starting to talk about him.

Classmate 1: Why does Nobita arrive at school early today? He usually arrived late and Sensei scolded him many times.

Classmate 2: Maybe he doesn't want to get scolded by Sensei this time.