Chapter 6: Finding the Frenemies

Note: Hello everyone! Thank you for reading my fanfic for all those years. Sorry about not posting for a long time coz of many things happening in my life. Anyway, I'll be switching to the novel style writing, so that people can know more about the protagonist's thoughts (Nobita Nobi). So have fun reading this chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, Nobita Nobi, was heavily injured a few hours ago because of Gian and Suneo beat me up badly. Luckily, Shizuka managed to carry me to my home and treated my injuries. I also told her what happened lately. It was a really painful thing to say something to her like that but it was worth doing it anyway since I trusted her the most. Right now, I'm going to confront Gian and Suneo about this situation so that they won't bother me anymore and respect my decisions. I and Shizuka are currently wearing our shoes to go outside. Meanwhile, my mother sees us and seems to have something to say

"Nobi-chan? Wait, what are you doing? Why are you going outside this time???!!! Your injuries haven't been fully healed yet!"

Ugh... asking me the same type of question that Shizuka-chan asked me a few minutes ago, well I guess I better answer her.

"I've some important things to do with. Don't worry about me, Shizuka-chan is here with me as well. I'll be fine I promise."

"You sure about this?" 

I can see my mother covering her mouth with her hands, still worrying about me.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Nobi, I can handle this, I'm sure Nobita-san can handle the situation and I'm here to support him as well." 

"Thanks, Shizuka-chan for supporting my son... I'm very grateful."

"Ah, it's nothing too big of a deal." slight blushes

What even is this talking, I'm really getting bored right now.

"Oi, we better get going now, Shizuka-chan." 

"A'ight, see you later, Mrs., we'll be going now."

Finally, we get out of the house now. Next, we're going to find Suneo and Gian, but I don't know where they're right now. I remembered the last time they were at Open Lot, however, they could've been going out somewhere else now. I wonder if Shizuka-chan saw them before my injury scenario happened.

"Shizuka-chan, do you know where Gian and Suneo were during the time you walked around the streets?"

"Umm, I didn't see them around before I carried you to your home." 

"A'ightI can remember that the last time they were at Open Lot, so we'll go there to check if they're still there."

"Sure."

Now we start going to the Open Lot, during the walking, I've been thinking about how to deal with those two so far. First, I should make them apologize for my injuries, then make them understand what it likes to improve & hardworking. Okay, that settles.

"Nobita-san?"

And if they try to keep being blunt about it, then I'll humiliate them for their wrongdoings so they'll change themselves better as well. Though, it's less likely that they're willing to change as I do. Man... Those typical bullying happened a lot of times. I was also being very cocky about using gadgets against them & then it backfired. I'm too useless to deal with them...

"Nobita-san!!!"

"Huh? Yes!?" 

Shizuka-chan was calling me all the time? Crap I didn't notice.

"What happened to you? You were dazed off for a few seconds there, are you okay? Do those injuries make you feel uncomfortable?"

"I'm fine, don't worry, I was just thinking about something."

"Hmm? Thinking about what?" Shizuka said, curious about what I was thinking and looking at my face awkwardly.

"Ah ya... It's nothing important." *chuckle*

"You sure?", 

She then look closely at my face with that serious attitude after that happened. Oof! Too close!!! I'm sweating right now...

"C'mon, I'm fine by myself. I said I was just thinking about something not too much important. BTW, are you okay with your face being too close to mine?"

The moment I said that she immediately pull her face away. I can see her cheeks getting a bit red.

"Oh! Sorry about that, I didn't mean to do that..."

"Oh don't worry about that, what matters the most is Gian and Suneo right now."

"Yeah, right..."

"Also Shizuka-chan, I like the way you worried about me, it's very kind of you."

"Huh? Ah y-yeah, we're friends so we should be worrying  for each other, right?" *heavily blushes*

"Haha, right right."

Well, I guess I just made her embarrassed there with the compliment I just said. Oh, it seems that we're almost there at the Open Lot as well. We continue walking and finally get to the Open Lot, we then look around and see no presence of Gian and Suneo. My prediction was right, it's clear that they've moved away from there.

"Crap, it seems like they aren't here, they've gone somewhere"

"Yeah, I think we've to find them ourselves, but there are many places that they could be somewhere. It would be kinda waste of time to find around each time if we don't find them at one place"

She's right, the possibilities of their whereabouts are very high. We won't be able to find them in one chosen place & then we've to go to another place to find them which can take us a lot of time. Argh, this is frustrating. I glanced to the left from the direction that I and Shizuka looking at the Open Lot, surprisingly Dekisugi walks towards us and greets us there.

"Ya Shizuka-kun, No-, what??? What happened to you, Nobi-kun? You've bandages around your body."

Of course, he'll be surprised by the injuries that I got from those two bastards. He might ask more questions about my injuries though, I've to make this up so he won't get involved in this situation.

"Oh, Dekisugi-san, don't worry about too much Nobita-san, he just got an accident that injured him quite badly. I'm sure he'll be fine." 

"Oh, hope you'll get well soon, Nobi-kun. Anyway, where are you guys going?".

"Dekisugi-kun, We're currently finding Gian and Suneo right now to talk about some important things. Do you know where they currently are?"

"Oh, they could be at Suneo-kun's home, I walked around the street and saw them entering his home so they might be over there."

"Thank you very much, Dekisugi-kun. I appreciate your help. Come Shizuka-chan, we'll start going to Suneo's home now".

"A'ight, bye Dekisugi-san, and thank you for helping us."

"No problem and make sure to watch out for Nobi-kun as well, otherwise he'll get hurt again."

A'ight now we got their location now, we'll be making our way there. Before that, I better thank Shizuka-chan for covering the situation. I didn't expect to do things like that & not make Dekisugi-kun involved in this situation

"Thanks, Shizuka-chan... for covering it up."

"Oh, no problem. I also don't want Dekisugi-san to be involved in this situation."

"Good, now let's make our way to Suneo's home to confront them about the situation."

"Yes, let's go."

Wait for me you two, I'm coming to make you understand what it's like to endure all those sufferings I'd before.

To be continued