Chapter 1: Miserable Day

In a beautiful morning, Nobita is still sleeping and Doraemon has been trying to wake him up the whole time as he is late for school.

Doraemon: Nobita-kun! Wake up, you gonna be late for school again.

Nobita Nobi: Don't disturb me Doraemon. Just let me sleep a bit more, as he is about to continue sleeping.

Doraemon: It's already 8 AM, wake up already Nobita-kun!

Nobita Nobi: Wait really? Oh no, today I also have a test, I better prepare myself quickly.

Doraemon: *Sigh* there he goes again.

Nobita starts brushing his teeth, preparing himself for school, put on his signature yellow shirt and blue shorts. He went downstairs to eat breakfast before going to school.

Tamako Nobi: Ah Nobi-chan, go eat your breakfast and ready for your school. Today you have a test to do, right?

Nobita Nobi: Yes mom, I'm going to start eating now and I don't wanna be late for the test.

Tamako Nobi: Also after you back home, You're going to the shop to buy some ingredients for me to cook.

Nobita Nobi: Sure mom.

Minutes passed, and Nobita has done eating his breakfast and started to run to school at high speed. Just as he is about to enter the classroom, Sensei shouted at him.

Sensei: Nobi! You're late for class again. How many times do I have to tell you not to be late?

Nobita Nobi: I'm sorry Sensei!

Sensei: If you keep being like this, then how can you be an upstanding person? Nobi? Anyway, go take your seat and get ready for the test.

Nobita Nobi: Yes Sensei.

The whole class starts to laugh at him loudly and Nobita takes his seat behind Dekisugi and next to Suneo, takes out his school equipment and Suneo says to Nobita:

Suneo Honekawa: Nobita, you ready for the test? I know you're gonna get another zero just like last time.

Takeshi Gouda: Suneo, let Nobita do his test and see if he will get a better score this time. But high chance he is gonna get another zero.

Suneo Honekawa: Yeah you're right.

Nobita Nobi: I'm sure I won't get the zero this time.

Hours passed by, the students start their test and finish them, Sensei go to claimed the tests from the students and then start to mark them right away as it is a short test. Sensei starts to announce the results for the students.

Sensei: Alright students, I'm going to start giving out the results from the short test you took today. Dekisugi!

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: Yes Sensei, as he goes up to take the paper.

Sensei: You got another full mark today. Well done. 

Whole-Class: Woah

Dekisugi takes the paper and goes back to his seat, Sensei starts to announce the next results of the test.

Nobita Nobi (In mind): Dekisugi got another full mark again, he is better than me at anything though. I'm still worried about today's test and I'm sure I will get another zero again. Mom is gonna scold me if I get a zero on the test today.

Sensei: Next up Nobi!

Nobita Nobi: Yes Sensei, as he goes up to take the paper the same way as Dekisugi did.