Insert 3

Aya’s POV:
I’m sure you’re all wondering who I am. Well I am Ayanda Sithole, 27 years of age. I am a qualified lawyer. I am the owner and founder of Sithole&co law firm. I am Beauty’s best friend and Lord I love that woman. That woman picked me up when I had no one. One day when I’m ready I’ll tell you my story. All in all I thank God for bringing Beauty into my life. She doesn’t deserve what Lethabo did to her and I think it’s time I paid him a visit. I drove to MCC and asked the receptionist to take me to his office. I get into his office and find him with his “trophy wife”.
Aya: Mhh must be nice, you get to marry behind my bestfriend’s back neh.
Lethabo: Ayanda can we do this some other time.
Aya: Ohhh you don’t want your “trophy wife” to find out that she is a makhwapheni that you decided to marry?
Nontsi: Lethabo how could you? You know very well that I hate being the reason behind another woman’s tears. You know what I’ve heard enough. I’m leaving.
Aya: so poor Nontsikelelo didn’t know about your infidelities wow. Round of applause to you Lethabo for hurting two women at the same time.
Lethabo: are you happy now?
Aya: very happy, in fact goodbye and Nontsikelelo doesn’t deserve you. You’re gonna lose her, mark my words.
I left the MCC building feeling very good.

Lethabo’s POV:
Ayanda just had to ruin things for me. Now I have to call Beauty and talk to her about all of this. Hopefully she’ll hear me out. I really love her but hopefully she’ll understand why I did this.

Beauty’s POV:
I’ve been moping around doing nothing. I’m actually hurt because I thought Lethabo loved me. He was my ideal man and now this. Kante what did I do to deserve this? Why am I always unhappy? My train of thoughts were disturbed by my noisy phone. I check who’s calling me and it’s Lethabo. I decide to answer the phone after 5 rings.
Beauty: mhhh what do you want.
Lethabo: I’m outside.
Beauty: mhm okay. 
I go downstairs and I find him sitting in the lounge. So much for saying that he’s outside.
Beauty: get straight to the Lethabo.
Lethabo: Beauty I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to but you have to understand where this is coming from.
Beauty: The nerve of saying I should understand. I never refused to be a wife or a mother, I just didn’t want to be a housewife. Lethabo you changed on me after I said that. You made sure that you bring me down, you made sure that you lower my self-esteem and confidence. You reminded me that I am unworthy of being loved. Yet you expect me to understand wow so nice of you Lethabo.
Lethabo: weitse you’re sounding like an ungrateful person. Don’t forget that you’re unlovable wena. You’re lucky that you had me. No one, I mean no one will love you nxn.
Beauty: You know what Lethabo it’s over. I was willing to give you a chance, but you blew it for yourself. I’m officially done with you. Get out of my house and yard, don’t you ever I repeat don’t you ever step foot on my property.
Lethabo: with pleasure.
After Lethabo left I closed the door and slid down to the floor sobbing till I couldn’t anymore. I ended up sleeping on the cold floor because I was woken up by Aya and Bontle. They were standing with some woman.
Aya: Mzala why were you sleeping on the floor when you have more than five beds in this house?
Beauty: Because Lethabo thought it’d be best to come and say hurtful words and try to justify his actions.
Aya: Even after visiting him at his office he had the nerve to do that nxn. I’ll teach him a lesson. Anyways I want you to meet someone.
Bontle: This is Nontsikelelo, Lethabo’s soon to be ex wife.
Wow I must say that this woman is not what I expected. She’s down to earth, humble and very beautiful. Not your slay queen type of beautiful. The natural type of beauty. Everything about her screams natural. She knows how to dress, simple yet classy. I love it.
Nontsi: Hi Beauty.
Beauty: Hey, let’s sit down. A beautiful woman like shouldn’t be standing for long.
We all head to the lounge in silence and Nontsikelelo breaks the silence.
Nontsi: I’d like to apologize for being the reason behind your tears I was also played, I wasn’t aware that he had a long term girlfriend. If I was aware I wouldn’t have agreed to marry him in the first place. I don’t like being the reason behind another woman’s tears.
Beauty: don’t worry yourself about it it’s all good. I’d like to meet the boys tho. I’m sure they’re lovely human beings.
Nontsi: yes they are. I’ll bring them over tomorrow morning after Lethabo leaves for work.
Nontsikelelo bids us goodbye and leave me and my ladies. We watched movies and had an amazing night together. I love my Mzalas.