The End

Ten years later

Beauty's POV:

It's been ten years of bliss with Qhawe. Yes, we had a massive wedding. We're still in love with each other and Qhawe is the best husband. Lemo has grown and my girl is a mini me okay. She eventually read the letter that was written to her. We also explained some things to her and she's fine, she understands. She's still Qhawe's little princess and they love ganging up on me. We have two other kids, Kagiso Khanyalethu Buthelezi (7) and Reitumetse Iminathi Buthelezi. I love my offspring and I'm grateful for them.

Qhawe's POV:

Hi again, let me reintroduce myself. I am Qhawelomuzi Remoratile Buthelezi, husband to Beauty Buthelezi and a father to Thando, Khanya and Imi. I love my family and I thank God for them everyday. Beauty has been a blessing in my life and I thank God for her because she has been my pillar of strength.

Aya's POV:

Mina uGuluvakazi is a woman in love now. I will tell you my story one day. Beauty is still my bestie and we're stronger than ever. I love her and she deserves all the good things in life. I also found out that Bontle is actually my long lost sister. I have been loving her more eversince.

Bontle's POV:

Y'all are probably thinking where I disappeared to. I went for vacation therapy. I needed to deal with some things. I found my family in the long run, and it has been a bliss since. Well my love life is good. I've been in a relationship for a year now, and it's all love and happiness.

Nontsikelelo's POV:

Hi again, I am Mrs Mhlongo. Yes, I married Dr Mhlongo and Lord it has been nothing but a bliss. The twins have grown and I have two more twins, girls this time. Ndalwenhle and Mpilwenhle. I am a happy woman now.

THE END!!!