Insert 18

Two weeks later

Beauty's POV:

It's been two weeks and Qhawe is still in a coma. Lemo has been fussy, and isn't making it easier for me. Ma is still around, and she's still as loving as ever. If it wasn't for her, I would've gone crazy. I know for a fact that Aya is going to deal with Lethabo. I ended up telling them what had transpired, and Lelo was beyond mad. She filed for full custody of the boys and she got it. I'm going to the hospital for my daily visits.

Aya's POV:

Today is the day I execute the plan that I made with Qhawe made. Yes I

Said Qhawe. He has been awake for a week and whenever Beauty arrives he puts up an act. Well it ends today though. I walk into the warehouse and Nicki is already waiting for me with T-Bone (My IT guy). So this is the plan, we're going to steal money from Lethabo and Paballo's company and transfer it to our offshore accounts in Switzerland and Brazil. I'll keep some of the money and open trust funds for Lemo, Ayabonga and Ayamthanda.

Aya: T-Bone are ready?

T-Bone: Yes boss.

Aya: Remember we leave him with only R20k in his personal account, leave Tumi with R10k and the company with R50k.

T-Bone: Roger that boss.

I left them to do their job and went to the hospital. I need to be there when Qhawe talks to Beauty.

Beauty's POV:

I just walked into Qhawe's ward and I find him sitting up straight looking at me. Just then Aya walks in. I'm very lost here shame.

Beauty: Qhawe you're awake, and I wasn't called? And wena Mzala?

Qhawe: Mama there's something that you need to know.

Beauty: What you're cheating and she's pregnant? Because there's no way Aya is allowed into your ward if said otherwise.

By now my head is spinning and I don't know what to expect.

Qhawe: No mama. I've been awake for a week. I asked the doctors not to tell you, because I wanted to find a way of dealing with Lethabo. That's where Aya got in. And no, this is actually the second time she's coming.

Beauty: So Qhawe you didn't bother taking me out of my misery? Do you know that I haven't been sleeping because Gomolemo is fussy due to not seeing her father? Instead of leaving us with sleepless nights and misery, you could've told us and continued with your plan. Kodwa it's fine, it's good that you're alive. I'm going home mina. I need to rest and please don't disturb me.

I stood up, walked out out his ward and went straight to my car. Aya  tried to run after me, but I wasn't shaken by any of that. I went straight to Qhawe's house because that's where I've been staying. I walk into the house and I'm met by Ma and Mama chatting in the kitchen.

MaButhelezi: Beauty how is he?

Beauty: He's awake Ma.

Mama: Yanong why are you not happy?

Beauty and Aya: Because he's been awake for a week.

What is she doing here kodwa mxm.

MaButhelezi: What do you mean by that.

I was already sobbing by then.

Beauty: Ma Qhawe has been awake for a week and he didn't even bother informing us.

MaButhelezi came and hugged me.

MaButhelezi: Don't cry my baby, we'll deal with him when he comes home. He'll regret doing his nonsense.

I just nodded and let go of Ma.

Aya: Beauty can I talk to you?

Beauty: I'm very tired and I want to sleep. I've been dealing with Gomolemo's fussiness and you and your newfound bestfriend weren't there to assist me, so please let me be.

I went to Qhawe's bedroom, got into bed and slept with a heavy heart.