Insert 10

A week later
Qhawe's POV:
It's been a week since the Lethabo issue and Lord Beauty’s words comforted me. I am planning a dinner date for her at my house. Bontle will do the babysitting. I have Lemo with me at my house whilst I made sure that Aya, Nontsi who happens to be my cousin and Bontle go with her to the spa and salon. I just put Lemo to sleep then I'll continue with the cooking and setting up for tonight. Yes I should’ve hireda chef and someone to do the decor, but I believe doing things myself to show effort and that I’m not doing what I’m doing for show nje. I don’t even know what I'm saying because I always had things done for me. With Beauty it’s different nje. I don’t what it is that I feel for her, but I love it. I'm soft around her and our princess, once I'm not with them I become a feared man. All I know is that I'd do anything to keep my little family happy.

Bontle's POV:
Most of you don’t know me. So I am Bontle Ngobeni and I am 25 years of age. Beauty is not only my boss, but she’s my sister too. The first time we met was when she saved me from being raped by two guys. I had no home or work so she took me to her apartment which I live in now, made sure I was taken care of and gave me a job as her PA. As for my family background, I know nothing. I grew up in orphanages and no one wanted to adopt so I have no family of some sort. Beauty’s aunt became the mother I never had over time so yeah, that’s me. Anyways enough with the soppy stories, we just came back from the spa and salon (Buti Qhawe’s treat). We're currently at Beauty’s house and I’m applying her makeup and making sure she is extra hot. Qhawe has something planned for her and I will be babysitting baby Lemo for the night.

Beauty’s POV:
I'm with my girls and I just finished getting dressed for whatever the occasion is. I'm wearing a red silk dress that has slits starting mid thigh and I’m wearing black Louis Vuitton Vedette Sandals. I look breathtaking shame. I make my way downstairs and the first person I see is Qhawe in a black suit and red LV Club Loafers that match my dress. And God he looks handsome. God took his time when he was creating man.
Nontsi: Sisi stop drooling and come so that we can take you guys photos hawu.
Aya took her phone out and took us pictures and Lord we looked dashing bethuna. Abazali bakaThando are looking hot.
Qhawe: haibo mama you look so beautiful.
I just smiled at him because he was making me shy.
He took my hand and we walked out of the house going to his car. He opened the passenger door for me after I got into the car he closed the door and went to his side. We drove to his house and same procedure of him opening th door for me happened. I need to get used to this. We walked to the door and when he opened the door I got the biggest shock in my life. In the lounge there was a table set with red and black. Rose petals were lying around from the door to where the table was. The lights were dimmed and the candles helped with lighting up the room. It looked so beautiful.
Qhawe:  You like what you see Mama?
I just nodded with a smile because wow I was speechless. This man did all this for me? Yho guys I’ll never get used to receiving this kind of treatment.
We walked to the table and he opened the chair for me. He took his seat and that’s where the conversation started.
Qhawe: Mama tell me about yourself.
Beauty: Lol I’m just an ordinary woman who is independent but has become a bit dependent the day Ntate Buthelezi walked into her life. I’m very unlucky when it comes to love because these men make it look like they’re doing me a favour. I am a mother to a lovely girl who is one month. I have no parents, but my aunt and her husband are the parents that I never had. Not forgetting that I am the owner and founder of BM&co Accounting Firm.
Qhawe: We will talk about the love life story later. Well Miss independent, as we all know I own the biggest construction company in Africa. I have no parents, but I was raised by Nontsikelelo’s mom who happens to be my aunt, my mother’s sister. I am a full blown tswana man but I just use my mother’s surname for reasons I'm not aware of. I haven’t really fallen in love since I was played few years back.
Interesting. We continued conversing and getting to know each other. Food arrived and this man right here cooked my favourite meal which is dumpling with beef stew and pumpkin. I think I'm falling for this guy. His actions and gestures are everything to me.