street

"Hello, If you're reading this... You are one of my last loves...

My name is Jungguk, but probably you know that hehe. I am writing this letter to remember. I want to remember all the happy or sad memories I've had in my past six lives. Or should I say seven? Most likely, if you read this, I have already consumed the seventh life I had, and now it is my turn to rest. Compared to the other six lives I've lived, I was ready now. That's why I gave you this letter in advance and told you to open it now. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I made you wait, I'm sorry that even in this life I couldn't make you happy, I tried, you know. Fate is sometimes cruel and I haven't had a good one. I'm sorry I knew how I would end up, and you didn't.

I left you when you needed me the most. Sorry. You probably don't remember, and I told you a little about my former life with you, but the way we broke up then was my fault.

Do you remember when you asked me to tell you how we fell in love and how we met in our previous life? Then I told you that at the right time I will tell you, and you started bribing me with kisses and hugs ... That moment has come.

You were younger than me. I know, surprisingly, now you're joking that I should respect you more because you're older than me, even though I remember more years than you. We met on the street. I know, not a pretty place. Do you know what's beautiful though? Your passion for dance has always been present. When we met on the street you were dancing, and when we met at the company, guess what? You were dancing again.

I liked your dance so much that I gave you money. Of course, you didn't want to accept them, so I made a compromise. I took you out on a date. At one point I tried to learn that dance, and you tried to teach me. Big mistake, I didn't know how to move my body at all. It seems that in this life I have improved my dance moves, now I can keep up with you ... However, no one dances more beautifully than you.

I don't want to explain how I died, I want to keep this a secret because I don't want you to feel guilty. You may not agree with me, but this is my last wish.

I would kill to kiss you right now, baby. And Jimin? Please be happy, and try to live without me. The boys are there for you and remember, I love you.

- Your love, Jungkook."