flower

"Hello, If you're reading this... You are one of my last loves...

My name is Jungguk, but probably you know that hehe. I am writing this letter to remember. I want to remember all the happy or sad memories I've had in my past six lives. Or should I say seven? Most likely, if you read this, I have already consumed the seventh life I had, and now it is my turn to rest. Compared to the other six lives I've lived, I was ready now. That's why I gave you this letter in advance and told you to open it now. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I made you wait, I'm sorry that even in this life I couldn't make you happy, I tried, you know. Fate is sometimes cruel and I haven't had a good one. I'm sorry I knew how I would end up, and you didn't.

You emanate the same positive energy that you emanated in the past, so please don't change that, even after I'm gone. I remember many years ago, in our previous life spent together, how happy you were. We met in a flower shop, the flower shop you own, to be exact. Everything was so aesthetic and tidy that I knew I would spend a lot of time in the store looking at all the flowers you had for sale, and when I saw you and saw your wonderful smile I knew I would go back to the flower shop, but not because of the flowers.

You were always with me when I was sad, happy, nervous ... and this not only in the life you remember now, but also in the one, you forgot and want to remember. . So far I have written letters, in each, I have described what my other lives were like, so if you are curious you can read them all if you do not want your forgotten memories to be just our secret.

I love you and maybe I told you too much ... or too little, but I'll tell you one more time, and one more time, until you get tired of me. My days are numbered, they were from the moment I was born again. I realized that this is my sun, not to have a long life and a carefree love. I'm sorry I left you alone, I'm sorry I can't paint your nails in different colors now, I'm also sorry I couldn't see the last choreography that you and Jimin repeated for weeks whole just for me. Remember that I loved you, I love you, and I will always love you.

You are like a ray of sunshine that brings joy, that's why I ask you to take care of the other boys and to cheer them up as well as me during the years spent together.

- Your love, Jungkook"