court

"Hello, If you're reading this... You are one of my last loves...

My name is Jungguk, but probably you know that hehe. I am writing this letter to remember. I want to remember all the happy or sad memories I've had in my past six lives. Or should I say seven? Most likely, if you read this, I have already consumed my seventh life, and now it is my turn to rest. Compared to the other six lives I've lived, I was ready now. That's why I gave you this letter in advance and told you to open it now. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I made you wait, I'm sorry that even in this life I couldn't make you happy, I tried, you know. Fate is sometimes cruel and I haven't had a good one. I'm sorry I knew how I would end up, and you didn't.

Some time ago we met in a not very ideal place. I had just divorced my ex-wife, my marriage to her being my biggest regret. You were my lawyer, and with your help, I won the case, so I took you out for coffee to celebrate.

You look the same as in the past, with the same hair, the same clothing style, and the same sense of humor. When I met you again, in this life, I was afraid that I would have to choose between you and I did not know who to choose. So I was ready to leave you alone, to let you build another life, far from the one I had left. Eventually, I realized that I would regret my decision later, so I risked being rejected just for the sake of being with you six at once.

I do not regret and I will never regret this decision.

You were younger than me at the time. I always said I wouldn't meet anyone younger than me, but look, I did. After that coffee, or rather hot chocolate because even then you didn't like coffee hehe, we became closer, and so a meeting turned into two and then the friendship turned into a relationship. I knew it wouldn't last long ... I had this feeling, just like I had in this life. Back then, I wasn't lucky enough to tell you that I love you properly, but now I do, so I want to take advantage of it.

I love you. I loved you and before I met you in this life, I loved you in the life you don't remember. Please don't cry, be there for the other boys, I know they suffer too.

Try to be happy still, even if I am no longer physically present, I will always be in our souls.

I will miss you. I'm already doing it right now. I know it's a huge change, but I hope you get used to it quickly and rebuild my life without me. I hope you smile with a smile on your face when you think of me. I hope you are happy in this life without me.

I was Jungkook, the boy who loved you for seven lives because you are my last loves."