Chapter 2

When Starscream arrived at the energon signal with a group of vehicons. They were in the middle of a bog on a island in the middle of nowhere. Starscream looked around and he saw that there was......nothing. Not a fragging scrap of energon to be seen. Starscream cursed under his breath, this had been a complete waste of time, time he could have spent flying. He turned to the vehicons. "Go scout the area! Lord Megatron will not be pleased if I- I mean we return empty handed." The seeker snapped, stomping off towards a small wood at the edge of the bog.

"Wonder what's crawled up his exhaust and died." A vehicon known as 5t3v3 aka Steve said to the vehicon standing next to him before scouting the area. 

A scream could be heard as Starscream disappeared up to his neck cables into the bog. He yelled for the vehicons to help get him out. "It is going to take hours to get the water out of my gears! How is it even possible for this to happen?!" He growled as the vehicons pulled him out of the bog and onto solid ground. It was very embarrassing having to be pulled out of a bog and Starscream stormed past the vehicons to the wood muttering to himself. 

There was something about these woods that made Starscream very nervous, it could be that the woods were mainly holly trees and thus made it very dark, or it could be the fact it was so quiet. Either way the seeker wanted to get out of there as fast as possible. He quickly checked the woods for any sign of the energon signal and found nothing. It wasn't long until he heard one of the vehicons calling for him.

The vehicons were waiting for the air commander to get to them, one called out. "Commander Starscream, be careful of the-" It was to late. Starscream had fallen into a very deep hole, all anyone could see was a pair of red optics looking up at them.

"Get me out of here this moment!!!!" Starscream screamed at the vehicons.

Steve ran over to the edge of the hole and fell in with the seeker, landing on top of him. 

A lot of cursing and swearing followed. 

To be continued.   

[ Hliff hanger! Hehe,  hope you all enjoyed this chapter! ]