Chapter 6

There was silence for a few minutes, Megatron glaring at the two new arrivals while keeping Starscream pinned down. After a moment Megatron let go of Starscream and started to speak. "What are you two doing here!? I thought i ordered you to try and find the Autobot base!?" Megatron yelled, taking a step forward while Starscream scrambled to his pedes and made a run for it. Megatron grabbed the seeker by the wings.

"Ouch, that gotta hurt." The purple one said when he saw this.

"Skywarp, be quiet!" Thundercracker hissed before looking at Megatron. "We didn't find the Autobot base, Lord Megatron. We were running low on energon so returned here to refuel before we set out again.

Megatron glared at Thundercracker and Skywarp, a look of pure rage appearing on his face. "You can't do the simplest of tasks, you two are more useless than Starscream! Get out of my sight before i rip your sparks out myself!"

Skywarp looked like he was about to protest to that but Thundercracker put his hand over Skywarps mouth to stop him from speaking. "It was a minor error, Lord Megatron. We shall leave now, sir." Thundercracker said respectfully before turning and pulling Skywarp along befind him like a kid not wanting to leave a toy shop.

Starscream watched the other two seekers leave and he gave a frustrated growl. "Why don't you use those two instead!? They are far more.....useful...for this than i. Plus Skywarp is an outlier so you could get more seekers who can teleport!" Starscream said a bit desperately. It was a new low for him to even try to get Skywarp and Thundercracker to face this terrible fate, but Starscream sometimes played dirty when he really didn't want to do something that in no way benefited him.

Megatron regarded what Starscream said with a thoughtful expression, it could prove useful to have more seekers with the ability to teleport. But outlier abilities couldn't be passed down from carrier or sire to sparkling. "You forget that outlier abilities can't be passed down from parent to sparkling, Starscream. Besides Skywarp and Thundercracker are not of the carrying type as you know, Starscream." He gripped Starscreams wing tightly before suddenly forcing the seeker forward and twisting the wing at the same time.

A terrible sound of metal cracking and breaking could be heard, as well as a scream of pain from Starscream. The seeker fell onto his hands and knees, tears falling down his face. He felt energon slowly trickle down from his back and down his side before falling onto the ground.

"Let's call this insurance that you won't try to fly away." Megatron said coldly, grabbing Starscream by the arm and dragging him to the medbay so Knockout could stop the bleeding and give Starscream a health check.

In the medbay

Knockout looked at where Starscreams wing had been, he couldn't help but feel a tiny bit of pity for the seeker. After all, seekers needed their wings. "Are you sure you do not want the wing reattached, Lord Megatron?" The medic asked his leader.

"I'm quite sure, Knockout. Now just stop the bleeding and give him a checkup. I must be sure he is healthy enough to carry sparklings." Megatron growled, turning and heading out of the medbay. "I shall be back in thirty earth minutes." And with that the big mech was gone.

Starscream hissed at Knockout when the medic tried to get near him. "Don't you dare come near me!"

Knockout sighed and got Breakdown to hold Starscream down while he repaired the seekers wing enough to stop the bleeding and for it to heal. "Hold him still, he won't like what i do next." Knockout told Breakdown.

Breakdown chuckled. "Sure thing, Knocks."

Knockout soon finished the main check and then checked the one place that, if Breakdown hadn't been holding Starscream down, would surely have led to Knockout getting attacked by the seeker.

Starscream squirmed and growled as Knockout made sure everything was in working order 'down there'. "You do not need to check there, you fool!" Starscream screeched, trying to kick Knockout in the face but he couldn't get his legs close enough.

Knockout glared at Starscream. "It is necessary if you are to have sparklings, Starscream. Besides, I'm sure Lord Megatron would have my head if i didn't." He carried on, Starscream still trying to kick him. He soon finished and gave Starscream a clean bill of health.

Megatron soon returned and took Starscream to his quarters.