Chapter 7

It had been a few days since the medical check in the medbay, Starscream was being very difficult and annoying to Megatron, not letting the warlord close enough to do what Megatron had planned. "Starscream, if you keep acting this way then i'll be forced to use force, you foolish seeker!" Megatron yelled at the silver mech. He was finding it hard to keep his temper under control.

Starscream let out a hiss at Megatron, holding his hand up so he could scratch the bigger mech if needed. "Use force if you dare! I will NOT carry your sparklings! I'd rather die!" The seeker screeched.

Megatron smirked. "That can be arranged." He said coldly, crossing his arms and glaring at Starscream. "I'm losing patience with you, Starscream." 

The threat in the Decepticons leader's voice was clear and dark, a tone which Starscream had only heard when Megatron was about to kill. The high-heeled seeker looked to the floor with a huff, pouting a little. 

'It's bad enough i'm treated like a pet, but for Megatron to have the nerve to threaten me......That's just too much.' Starscream thought, feeling like giving up. "I am not yet ready to bear sparklings, my lord." He muttered. "You're not even my spark-mate so it wouldn't work even if i was ready."

A smirk appeared on Megatrons face, it seemed Starscream had given him an idea. "How about we fix that?" He said softly. It wasn't normal for Megatron to talk in a soft tone, it freaked Starscream out.

"What do you mea-" Starscream didn't get to finish. Megatron had pinned the slim mech to the floor and forced open his spark-chamber. Starscream started begging and pleading for Megatron to stop but Megatron only smirked and put his lips to Starscreams.

Megatron opened his own spark-chamber, getting ready to force Starscream to spark-bond with him. 

It was quite painful for the both of them, Starscream living up to his name and screaming at the top of his lungs and screaming the human word rape as loudly as was possible. Unfortunately the walls and door were soundproof, no one could hear Starscreams screams. Soon the spark-bond was complete and Starscream shot under Megatrons berth like lightning.

Megatron watched on in amusement. "Hiding won't change what happened, Starscream." The mech with a head like a bucket muttered. "When you are ready to mate you will carry my sparklings."

Starscream growled but said nothing, feeling a wave of seriousness from Megatron across the spark-bond. Having Megatrons sparkling was the last thing he wanted.

5 weeks later in the Autobot base

"Optimus, Decepticon activity seems to have stopped.." Ratchet said while looking at a monitor which was used to track Decepticon activity.

Optimus prime walked over and looked at the monitor. "Strange. They must be planning something."

The others watched on, the humans chatting in the human area of the base. "I bet Megatron is planning something straight out of a sci-fi movie!" One human said with great enthusiasm.

Arcee looked over and shook her head. "I doubt that. Jack, how about we got for a drive? I need a break from..everything." 

Jack nodded and hurried down the stairs, jumping onto Arcees motorbike mode when she had transformed. "I'll see you guys later!" He called to the others as he and Arcee left the base.

A few minutes after that there was a beeping sound from one of the monitors. Ratchet called Optimus, who had been going to get an energon cube, back over. "Optimus! There's a distress signal..And it's Decepticon in nature!"

[ To be continued. I think so far this is going quite well. What do you, the readers think? Feel free to leave a comment about what you think of the story so far and what could be done to improve it, and to point out any spelling or grammar errors i may have missed. ]