Sorcerers Stone- 02

I followed Hagrid through the train station until we found Remus and Harry. 

"Well we better get a move on, so you don't miss your train," Hagrid said pulling out his stopwatch. "Blimey is that the time? Sorry but I best be going. Remus will show you the way" So with a wave, Hagrid was off. I had spent a decent amount of time with Harry over the past month and a bit with Remus, so I was warming up to them but I still didn't feel like I knew them that well. I looked at my train ticket and was confused. 

"Remus this says that we need to go to platform 9 3/4 that must be a mistake right?" Remus and Harry chuckled lightly. 

"Follow us", Remus started walking and I followed. We were looking at the brick wall between platforms 9 and 10 when a loud redheaded family came walking over. 

"Oh Remus there you are, we worried you were going to be late" the oldest lady pulled him in for a hug and Harry went over to the boy about his height, and they were immediately laughing and talking. I just stood there waiting to be noticed, or not noticed honestly I don't know. "You must be Daria! Come here darling," the lady pulled me in for a bone-crushing but a very comforting hug. The warmth she gave me was so comforting it had been so long sing I had a maternal hug, I actually can not think of a time that I had. "I am Molly, this is Ginny", she gestured to the young girl beside her. 

"I'm Ron", the boy with Harry introduced. 

"And we're Fred and George," the redhead twins said in unison. There was one more behind them but he was very quiet. 

"That Percy, he's a prefect for Gryffindor this year", Molly beamed.

"Hello", I nodded to them all. They were all so happy and friendly, it was nothing I had experienced before. 

"Alright, alright, Percy you go first", Molly ushered him to go and he ran straight into the wall between 9 and 10. He quickly disappeared and Harry and I were amazed. 

"Remus told me about it but I've never seen it before" Harry whispered to me. 

"Fred you next" 

"He's not Fred I am", one of the twins said lining up to follow his brother. 

"Honestly you call yourself our mother," the other said. 

"Oh I'm sorry, George" 

"I'm only joking, I am Fred" he then took off to the wall with the other following. 

"Is there a way to tell two apart?" I asked Harry, he shook his head and we laughed a little together. 

"Okay Harry, you're up with Ron following. Daria, you will go last so you know what to do."

"Yes ma'am," Harry took off Ron right behind him then I followed. When I got through there were so many people and families crying and saying goodbye. Excited children were running around greeting their friends, it was so fascinating. 

"Keep moving along. We don't want to forget anyone" Molly and Remus were ushering us to the train we found the luggage drop-off and gave them out belongings other than a carry on. "Alright this si good enough, let's say our goodbyes here" Molly went down the line of her children giving each one of them a tight hug and words of encouragement. Remus hugged Harry tight and whispered to him. I stood there, I doubt anyone cares about me leaving so I started to board the train. 

"Daria wait!" Remus called to me, I stopped and he walked over giving me a hug. "You didn't think you'd leave without saying goodbye."

"I'm sorry."

"I hope you have a great year, I will write you every week! I hope you will consider joining us for Christmas", I just smiled and nodded. Molly came over and hugged me next, then finally we were ready to board the train and start our travel. I sat in an empty compartment looking out the window.