17.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

It was 12:30 am in the morning ( the middle of the night ) when I got bored. I laid awake in bed just hoping I would fall asleep, but I couldn't. I didn't know why, nor did I care, all I knew is that I couldn't.

I stood up and slipped on a skirt and top, put on some boots and walked out into the long hallway.

I stood up in front of my own dorm door, thinking if I should do what I was about to do. I shrugged my shoulders and began to walk. I didn't have anything more that could come of the situation, "fuck it." I said out loud even though I didn't mean to.

As I walked the hallways I stumbled into Marcus, not to my knowledge, who was walking in the opposite direction. "Sorry, I, uh, I didn't mean to. Oh, Arguello." Marcus rubbed the back of his neck. "Huh, yeah, um, I'm sorry. I was- I-I was just coming to your room."

"Why?" I scrunched her face. "Because, well, I didn't have anything better to do." Code for: Shabnam is annoying the shit out of me.

"Aw so you didn't want to see me?" I made a puppy face as I spoke. "Well, yes. But..." Marcus began as I jumped into his arms. "Oh come on..." I pointed to a set of stairs. "To the graveyard!" Marcus let out a laugh as he carried me bridal style to the place I was pointing.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

I grabbed a bottle of bourbon on the way, I downed a huge mouthful. The sting hit my throat like a bunch of needles. It hurt like a bitch, but I liked it. "You want some?" I held the bottle out to Marcus. "Yeah." With that the two had already finished one bottle of the substance.

"You know, I was thinking, what's the point in being a good human, your only gonna die anyways? You may as well be a bitch and have fun, rather than play it safe and be boring. If you could, would you change you?" I lit a cigarette and placed it between my lips. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, like if you could go back in time, change the past, start again. Would you?" I passed the boy the cigarette and blew out a puff of smoke. Marcus waited and just looked down at the floor before finally coming up with his answer. "No." That was it. He said nothing more nothing less. It was a short answer for the amount of time he took to answer it. I could see the boy was still struggling, I didn't know what with, but it was something, something big. And it wasn't the fact that he was now officially a murderer.

"Marcus..." I placed a hand on the boys shoulder, as a single tear fell on his lap. I knew the boy could not express his felling right now, sometimes you just can't, there just aren't the words. So I just hugged him, held him close to me. The best comforts sometimes are the ones that don't have words. And honestly I also needed a hug after the last few days anyway.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

It was a while later and the two had lightened up, probably because of the 3 other liquor bottles or the drugs, but either way they were happy. Some might say a little too happy. I was dancing and Marcus was cheering me on, a random smack sound echoed the whole area. The door.

Both looked over to see Saya. "Saya, yay, join us!" I ran over to the girl dressed in black. Marcus looked annoyed. Why was he annoyed? Saya was his friend?

Saya didn't want to be apart of this mess Marcus and me had made so she hugged me and walked to her dorm, making the high teens alone in the graveyard once again.

"Well it's just you and me tonight." I walked back to the boy now sad. "Does she not like me?" I was unsure if Saya did. Then I mentally laughed. Right, ok Scarlet.

"Who couldn't, your the most amazing girl I have ever met." I looked Marcus into his eyes, I saw something I hadn't seen in a very long time.

Love

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

I couldn't stand the tension anymore, I placed my lip onto the boys and pushed him against a wall. The kiss was passionate but sloppy. Marcus liked to be in control I learnt that last time, so it was not surprise when he switched our places. My back hit the cold stone wall with a thud making me gasp a little against the boys lips.

"Be a good girl and be quiet, we wouldn't want anyone to hear us would we?" I nodded as Marcus began to leave wet kisses down my neck, each one leaving a mark.

Marcus stopped and connected our lips once more, bringing my legs around his waist. My skirt had now rolled up and my panties were showing. He walked over to a different patch of land, moving it to a gravestone. It was long and thin. Basically a coffin of marble. We lay on top on it as Marcus unbuckled his belt and I pulled up my skirt up the rest of the way.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Fuck, that was good." Marcus exclaimed as he fell down next the me. "Yeah." They we're both panting as a voice could be made out. Crap, Scarlet, you did it again. Your gonna fuck everything up. What if this goes wrong and then we're no longer friends? I didn't want to think about that so I pushed the thoughts back and focused on the moment.

"I enjoyed the show!" I bounced up and grabbed my panties, putting them back on. "Fuck, Willie, uh, w-what are you doing out here this late!?"

"Bored... hoping you guys were having a party. Well I mean you were, just not the kind I meant." Willie scratched his neck, showing he was uncomfortable. "Sorry dude..."

"Marcus seemed ashamed, and who could blame him, I would be too. Only just joined the school, made some 'friends' and now just fucked your best friend in front of them." I thought, I wanted to leave but just as I was about to Willie grabbed my arm. "Stay, join me, both of you, join me in my dorm we can play video games?" I liked that idea and by the looks of Marcus's face, so did he. "Wait what about your roommate?" Marcus asked, I forgot about that, Willie was embarrassed to be seen with Marcus. "Shit yeah, never mind then. Sorry guys..." the boy said looking to the floor.

"Shabnam's out tonight, not back till morning. We could go to my dorm?" I smiled, not only because of what marcus said. But also because of what I thought earlier, about him coming to my room because he was annoyed with Shabnam, was wrong. He was coming to see me. I blush at my own thoughts. "Come on then, we don't have very long!" I grabbed both boys arms and ran.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵