33.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

He realised in me for the final time. Three times was enough. We both needed it. We discussed everything that happened today. Well kinda. It was between moans but, still, it counts.

Marcus fell down on the bed next to me. He was right. I definitely couldn't walk. It was fantastic.

"I would make you angry more often, angry sex is great!" I say. He laughs.

"I'm sorry." He begin. "I know. I'm sorry too." I finish. I really was sorry. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a hug. "I should have stayed with you, I should have made sure your ok."

I kiss him. I get up to go to the bathroom. But as soon as I get off the bed and instantly fall to the floor.

"Woah are you okay?" Marcus says peaking over the bed. "Yeah..." i laugh.

He got off the bed and helped me get up and walk me to my bathroom. I look in the mirror. "Oh god, I look like a tramp." Marcus laughed. "No you don't. You look hot."

I smile at him and I push my head over my shoulders. I look at my neck and my mouth gaped open. What the fuck.

He had made a 'M' of hickeys on my neck. "Marcus!" He shrugs his shoulders and wrapped his arms around my neck. "I'm just marking what's mine. No one can have you. Just me." He kisses my cheek and I turn around. "Are you falling in love?" He says looking into my eyes.

"I have a feeling you are." I add. Kissing his lips. "I am." My face drops. "Did you just say you love me without saying you love me?" I ask, not that it matters. I love him anyway. "You'll have to see." He kisses my neck before leaving my bathroom.

I wash my face and put my hair up in a messy bun. I walk out of the bathroom, I slip my underwear on and go to my closet. "What should I wear?" I ask and Marcus come over. "Nothing." I roll my eyes.

I pick out a kitted sweater and a black mini skirt. I paired it with my heel boots.

I look around for Marcus but can't seem to find him. I didn't really feel like looking so I head up to the roof to get some fresh air after today.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

I'm sitting on the wall. I look up at the sky, bottle of whiskey in hand. I stand up and walk to the edge of the building. I hear the door open, I don't bother to look over. It's probably just a drunk teen.

"Hey." Marcus says. I jump a little. I didn't think it was him.

I look over and he's got his hands in his pockets, he's walking over to me.

I try to think what to say. I not sure if I'm still meant to be angry with Marcus. Or if we're over it. I mean what if... no Scarlet don't go there.

"We don't have to talk about it." I sigh. I want to, but I just not sure what with. Or even how to begin. "Good." I smile, not my best move.

"But..." Marcus sits down on the ledge I was just sat on. He sighs loudly, I look back at him. "Today was crazy fucked up. And we both should talk. So if you did want to..." why doesn't he have to be so caring and so not at the same time. I try so hard to read him, but I just can't.

"Talk about what, Marcus? We're not together. It's fine." I say, he holds his hand out for the toxin in my hand. "Here."

I take a seat next to him and place my hands in my lap. "You start..." I utter, I try to sound confident. It didn't work. My voice was not strong. Probably didn't help I didn't know what to say, like I said.