Outside?

"Mav...." Jades quiet words woke him up. As Maverick looked around he noticed that it was only him and the brunette. He knew when he had fallen asleep he had Axel in his arms and Perrie next to him. "Can you please come to bed?" He blinked the sleep from his eyes before nodding. Even though he was confused with what was happening he wouldn't question it.

He followed the brunette into their room before he just about collapsed into the bed.

Jade instantly was at his side curling into him. Maverick carefully adjusted his body before he draped himself across her. He could feel her body instantly relax.

"I'm sorry baba. I shouldn't have taken it out on you...." He shook his head as his face buried into her neck. When his lips met her skin they both heard feet moving towards them. Perrie was on the opposite side of Maverick before her body draped over the both of them. Her eyes closed and she was instantly asleep. Jade could feel him adjust slightly pulling his arm out from beneath the other blonde.

"It's okay Jadey. I get it." His head tilted and his lips pressed to her cheek. "I shouldn't have pushed you." Her fingers threaded in his hair before he could feel her fingers begin to play with the ends. Maverick adjusted higher his head now resting on the pillow next to hers. "You need to sleep too."

"I am Mav." Her head turned before her nose nuzzled into his. "I just needed yous to sleep." His lips pressed to hers before she spoke quietly. "I love you baba."

"I love you more Jadey." He replied softly before he saw her eyes close. Carefully his fingertips began to trail along her face. Her breathing evened out within minutes. Mavericks head tucked into her neck before he fell sound asleep.

When he awoke next the bed was empty. A yawn left his lips before he stretched and rubbed his eyes. He exited the bed before making his way downstairs.

He saw absolutely no signs of Jade or Perrie. He scratched his jaw before making his way back upstairs to see if he had missed them up there. Once again nothing. Maverick rubbed his hand over his face before making his way back downstairs.

As he walked into the living room he saw the two women outside playing with Axel in the sun. To say he was confused was an understatement. He had absolutely no idea why it was so bright out there. His eyes flicked to the clock in the room before his mouth dropped. It was nearing four in the evening.

"Why did yous let me sleep so long?" Maverick asked scaring the two who had not expected him to be out in the yard.

"Because you clearly needed it. Finally lost the bags under your eyes." His middle finger was flashed towards Perrie before she laughed. "Jadey I think he needs more sleep he's grumpy."

"Did yous sleep?" Maverick asked changing the subject. They both nodded.

"Jadey woke up like two hours ago. Axel slept till nine so I got to sleep in as well. Was a good day for all of us sleep wise." He nodded at the other blondes words before he took a seat across from the three.

"How are you feeling Jadey?" They could still hear the sleep in his voice even though he had slept the most.

"I'm somewhat better today. Think the meds are finally working." He nodded at her words before his focus was turned to Axel who was crawling towards him.

"Got her to eat too." His blue eyes flicked to Perries reading her. Once he knew her words were truthful she could see a thankful smile form on his lips.

"Eating you doesn't count." Jade threw a plastic ball at him before he chuckled.

"I ate the stuff you brought home last night. Perries dessert not a meal. You know that." Maverick couldn't help the laughter that escaped his lips. He picked up Axel and carefully tossed him in the air. As the young boys giggles were heard the older man spoke.

"That I do. But I was just making sure." Another ball was thrown at his head before his eyes met Jades. "You know you're gorgeous right?" He said changing the subject while turning her red. When his eyes flicked to Perries. "And you lovely. You know you are stunning right?" As he turned the other woman red, Axel grabbed at his hair taking his attention away from the two women.

They watched as Maverick moved Axel so he was laying in the grass. He moved to his knees before he began to tickle the infant drawing a chorus of giggles.

"You're fucking adorable." Jade commented before Perrie agreed. He shook his head before he started making funny faces drawing even more laughter from Axel.

"Nah he's adorable I'm just plain ole me." He couldn't see but they both shook their heads.

"You are not. You're adorable." The other blonde stated. Instead of fighting it he just let the two win. The three were outside for nearly three hours playing different games with Axel. It was only a yawn slipping from the infants lips that made them venture back inside.

"I can take him if you two want to just chill." Maverick said before Perrie handed him the young boy. The two exchanged a smile before her lips brushed against his cheek.

"Thank you Mavy Wavy." He shook his head as he chuckled. He no longer fought her on the nickname. Instead his lips pressed to her temple.

"Don't need to thank me. You got her to eat." The last part was said for only her to hear. The blonde gently rubbed his side before he pulled away from her. "I'll be back in a bit." His lips pressed to the top of Jades head before he left to the kitchen to heat up a bottle. As the two girls curled together on the couch they could see him make his way upstairs to feed and put Axel down.

"I love you." Perrie said softly as Jade curled into her. While the blondes arms wrapped around her the brunette responded.

"I love you too Pezza." Her head tucked into the blondes neck. "What do you want for supper?"

"Whatever you want baba." Jade sighed as she shook her head.

"I'll find something on any menu Pezza. You both just order what yous want. I promise I'll eat something." Perries lips pressed to the top of her head.

"As long as you eat Jadey. I just don't like seeing you starve." Another sigh left the brunettes lips.

"I just didn't want to eat because I didn't want to see it again. Today the room isn't spinning nearly as much so I want to eat." The blonde nodded before the two tangled together enjoying the small amount of alone time they had together.

Twenty minutes later they heard Mavericks quick feet coming down the stairs. A gag was heard before they saw him strip his shirt off and throw it into the washer. He walked into the room where the two were breathing deeply.

"You good?" He put his finger up towards Perrie signaling to give him a minute. Both could see the slight green tinge to his face.

"Mav?" Jade asked before he nodded.

"Moved him too quick. Instantly regretted it. He's asleep but will probably be hungry in the middle of the night." He said after a few minutes. Slowly he regained his composure before he sunk into the couch behind the brunette. His arms wound around the two before they were just about pulled into him.

"Teddy bear." Perrie commented before he rolled his eyes. Jade giggled at the blondes words before she snuggled back into Maverick. "So what shall we have for supper?"

"Whatever yous want. I'll eat anything." He said before his lips pressed to the top of the brunettes head.

"Pez. You choose." The blonde huffed.

"But I don't know what I want. You decide Jadey." The brunette shook her head. "Mavy Wavy it's on you."

"No.... I am like barely hungry after what just happened. One of yous needs to decide." Both women huffed. "Fine nandos." They both looked at each other before nodding at his words. Perrie pulled out her phone ordering for the three of them before she curled back into the other two. "You feeling okay Love?" Jade nodded before her lips pressed to his cheek.

"I'm good baba. Everything's calm right now." He nodded as his hand ran along her side. Both women could feel his body relax at her words. Mavericks lips were against Jades temple as he spoke.

"I'm glad love, I hate seeing you like that."