Frustration?

Maverick let out a breath. He was utterly frustrated. The girls wouldn't let him walk anywhere. The doctor also wouldn't clear him to go back to dancing with the girls. He pulled out his laptop, he started looking at the designs for one of the new coasters.

He groaned. Loudly. He was going to have to redo all of them. Whoever put them together didn't take into account the attractions around it. It took him three long hour before he was done with just the outline. He was growing more and more frustrated every minute. He slammed his laptop shut before flopping down on the couch.

"I fucking hate this." He whined. Jade had just come back on the bus. She sat on his stomach before patting his chest.

"Don't hate me." She joked. Maverick shook his head before Jade laid on top of him. "Now what's wrong?"

"I just can't do this anymore." Jades face dropped. She went to move when his arms wrapped around her. "Jadey I didn't mean us. I mean being cooped up for this long." Jade let out a long breath before relaxing into him. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to come out that way." Jade shut him up by placing his lips on hers.

"Get up." She said against his lips. He shook his head before biting her lip. "Come on I'm taking you somewhere." He raised an eyebrow at her. She moved off of him. "Get up." She said while extending a hand towards him. He stood up Jade went to hand him the crutches.

"Please don't make me use those." He pleaded while giving her puppy dog eyes. Jade sighed before nodding. She wrapped an arm around his waist. "I'm not leaning on you." Jade mumbled something under her breath. "What was that?"

"I'm going to kill you." He chuckled.

"You wouldn't." He said playfully.

"Try me." They started walking out of the bus.

"Where are we going?" Jade kept quiet as she directed him to their destination. She moved to cover his eyes. "I don't know how well that's going to work." He said with a laugh. She hit his shoulder before he felt a piece of cloth go over his eyes. "Really?"

"Yes. It's a surprise." She said before kissing his cheek. He chuckled as they began walking once more. They finally stopped five minutes later. "Alright take it off." When the blindfold was removed his eyes lit up.

"A boat?" She nodded.

"I thought it would be a different kind of date." He leaned down to kiss her gently.

"It's perfect." He said softly. Jade smiled up at him. "But I don't know how to drive a boat." She chuckled at him.

"There may or may not be a captain." He shook his head before kissing the top of her head. She pulled him towards the boat before they shook hands with the captain. He would be leaving once they got to their destination and would be gone for the night. He directed them towards the bow.

Once they were seated the boat took off towards a secret destination. Maverick moved closer to Jade before she scooted into his lap.

"How did you have time to do all of this?" Jade chuckled at his words.

"I have my ways." He shook his head before connecting their lips. Jade smiled happily into the kiss. Their lips were molding together perfectly. She sighed into the kiss before her tongue ran across his bottom lip asking for entrance. He obliged before their tongues danced together. Jade moved to straddle his hips as his hands moved to her sides.

He pulled away slightly. She looked at him confused. His thumbs gently caressed her skin.

"There's someone else on the boat." He said gently. Jade chuckled before kissing his lips.

"I guess you're right." She said before she rest her body along his. His arms wrapped around her waist. She let out a deep sigh. "You're really comfy." He chuckled.

"I'm glad I get to be you're pillow." Jade smiled at his words.

"I only want you as my pillow." He shifted to kiss her temple.

"There's food if you want to eat." She said quietly.

"Right now I just want to enjoy the view." She chuckled at his words. "What you're beautiful to look at." She blushed at his words. "It's the truth baba." She kissed his cheek gently. Jade turned around her back resting against his chest. The sun was just setting.

Jade laced their fingers together as his lips met her shoulder. They sat in a comfortable silence until the boat stopped. They were at a small island. The captain said he would be back tomorrow afternoon before he went about his way.

"Want to eat now?" He huffed jokingly before Jade moved from his lap. He pouted before she leaned to kiss him gently. "I'll be back." He nodded. When she came back he immediately smelled the food as his stomach sounded. "Yeah you weren't hungry." He chuckled before leaning to kiss her cheek.

She pushed him back down before grabbing the plate of food. She sat back down on his lap before they began to eat. Once finished Jade turned toward him. She connected their lips. There was a hungry edge that was attached to her full lips.

He grabbed her hips as she swung a leg over his lap. He bit down on her lip before she granted him access. They began to battle for dominance. Neither wanted to give in. Her hips ground down on him. He pulled away earning a slight whine from Jade. Her lips trailed down to his neck.

"Are you sure?" He asked somehow knowing exactly what Jade wanted. Maverick hand gently caressed up and down her sides slowly. She kissed up to his ear.

"I've never wanted something more than I want you right now." He groaned in approval before standing up with her in his arms. "There's a room down below."

"Tell me how to get there."